No announcement yet.

Does EVERYONE have to fall for Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hello, Mary Sue... goodbye heart...."

I liked Kristen in Partition. Lana is another story, though I do like the way she plays Dark Lana. Much more interesting.

Comment

Smallville only has attractive girls. Lana is a beautiful girl, but I would choose Chloe over Lana anytime. I think I would choose Lois over Lana too. Too bad Alicia isn't around anymore, she's got them all beat.

Comment

Guys fall for pretty faces all the time. It's not uncommon. I bet even if they offed Lana, the writers would come up with another beautiful young lady to mess with Clark's heart!

Comment

Yeah, I think thatīs the only reason why boys still like Lana, in fact thatīs her only quality because her character itīs awful, I would prefer Lois over her , sheīs far better and very cool.

Comment

I think that somehow every guy that comes to SV falls for Lana. like they're under some sort of spell. Can you say brainwashing? I'm sick of it already!

Comment

Bah--she's cute, but she's no Alicia.

Comment

Really? I thought the angle changed every time Clark 'imagined' things- such as the room, the truck, Lex- and Lana seemed to pause and phone in her denial of the kiss.

I said it once, I'll say it again- shes the pretty pink princess!

We all must adore 80 lb women wearing 500$ pants and the ability to twist every situation to be about them- and need to be rescued. Men love damsels.

Give me Chloe & Lois- women who dont run to a man every time they feel an emotion.
                Last edited by Seryna; 05-10-2007, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nothingwithoutchloe
                  Smallville only has attractive girls. Lana is a beautiful girl, but I would choose Chloe over Lana anytime. I think I would choose Lois over Lana too. Too bad Alicia isn't around anymore, she's got them all beat.

I agree 100% on all that!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎