No announcement yet.

Chloe keeping quite

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chlo-el

Yeah, she does need to focus on her self. But the sad thing is I don't see it happening. She is so loyal I find it hard to see her say screw you guys I need to live my own life. They take advantage of her loyalty. I hope she does of course not that drastic but sometimes it feels like she going to have to end up sacraficing her own happiness (her career, er boyfriend) for her friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I liked the part .....Screw you guys I need to live my own life...

I did not want that to happen, I mean sacrifice her own life to help her friends...... Clark will go to the FOS training .... I mean everybody will move on with their lives sometime .......and she needs to be ready ......so she won´t look behind and regrets for not doing things she could have done .......

Comment

Originally posted by RedKRules

Yeah, she does need to focus on her self. But the sad thing is I don't see it happening. She is so loyal I find it hard to see her say screw you guys I need to live my own life. They take advantage of her loyalty. I hope she does of course not that drastic but sometimes it feels like she going to have to end up sacraficing her own happiness (her career, er boyfriend) for her friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I liked the part .....Screw you guys I need to live my own life...

I did not want that to happen, I mean sacrifice her own life to help her friends...... Clark will go to the FOS training .... I mean everybody will move on with their lives sometime .......and she needs to be ready ......so she won´t look behind and regrets for not doing things she could have done .......
      I'm gld your entertained.
      But I really don't want this to happen either. It just seems like that's where there going with this.

Comment

I'm gld your entertained.
        But I really don't want this to happen either. It just seems like that's where there going with this.
        That would be dissapointing. Reminds me way back when when Lex mentioned 'Being a third wheel was so time consuming'
        Chloe' Clark & Lana are finally together. A real friend would be happy for them'.

No, a real friend would realize Lana's a manipulative little witch with no regard for Chloe's feelings and drop her like day old sushi.

Comment

I think Chloe should continue dropping hints to Clark b/c she should keep her promises to Lana. Lana is supposed to be her friend too, so just like she does with Clark (keeping his secrets), she should do with her other good friend.

Comment

If I could I would say ....... CHLOE SWEETIE !!! LEAVE GIRL !! LEAVE AS SOON AS YOU CAN ..... GO LIVE YOUR DREAM AS REPORTER andAND FIND A REAL LOVE !!
            Last edited by RedKRules; 05-07-2007, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Clark, Lana, and Lex spell TROUBLE, girl! Follow Jimmy out to Minnesota.

Comment

I'm glad Chloe is trying to respect all her friends (Clark AND Lana, Jimmy, Lois, etc). There are times when I think she props Clark up to the detriment of her other relationships so I guess I'm ok with her just hinting around so Clark gets her important message w/o casually betraying Lana's desperate secret mission. As of S6, Lana is still Chloe's best friend (girl).

Comment

I think Chloe just want to protect Clark! She still loves Clark and Lana's words shocked Chloe and felt her with scare because of Clark. Lana told Chloe that she maried Lex to protect Clark! And that Chloe must trust her! I als think that Clark deserve to know all about it! It is very complicated!!!! I mean what would you do iof you know Clark's life is in danger because of his weakness? Wouldn't you also be afraid of Clark's life? But we all know that Clark will find out what Lionel had done to Lana - in the finale of Phantom!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎