Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did the best performance tonight?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kristin, Michael, Aaron, Allison and Tom..

Loved tom in that tank top, wow... And Kristom&&Alliaron Kiss they were both hot and sizzling

Comment

I thought MB was the best tonight. I thought KK was good to but she didn't feel as convincing as MB when she got shot. His death was great.

Comment

Chloe Sullivan of course

Comment

I had to vote for Glover.
          Once again JG sets the bar for great acting on Smallville. He elevated every scene he was in (NO pun intended) and was just perfect in the 40s scenes.

Comment

Aaron

Comment

Honestly I thought the acting was ok, but not great, a little too stereotypical. I had to laugh when Glover said "whiskey rocks, put it on his tab...names Kent." I thought Allison started good in the office as did Tom. Her "i'll tell ya the best" was a good line. Tom's dorky Kent was good, I thought he had the mannerisms of confident Kent but not the voice, it seemed like he was forcing the Bar scene, not 40ish at all to me. Aaron I thought was the best, maybe just because of his New York accent. Kristin and Michael didn't do it for me. In fact, I thought Michael wasn't really good at all, unusual for him. He looked...bored. MB was ok, his cliche lines were funny. My mom is a big black and White film fan so I grew up with it. Its def an acquired taste, I just thought the writers and cast made an attempt but fell short. But hey you can't blame them, Jimmy stewart or Cary Grant are not easy shoes to fill.

Comment

Erica all the way. Was that really her voice? if it is man can she sing!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎