Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sigh

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I first saw the black and white I thought- yes! the dream B&W! Then Chloe spoke with that- er, dialogue and it plummetted from there.

The only thing that dream contributed was why Lana had a cigerrette case on her.
    Personally, I think the dream sequence should have tied to the actual plotline of the season insted of some ramdomn Lex- Lois love affair which seemed to just be to get Lois in front of the camera.
    Although that 'get in line' comment from Clark was.... intriquing. What did you think?

Comment

my full conclusion is in the Loved it? Hated it? thread.....

i liked the episode. mainly for its originality.
      one thing i didn't mention was, i think this episode would have been appreciated more if the B&W stuff didn't happen just after Lana got shot. That was kind of a big moment and maybe this was the wrong sort of episode to have this B&W story....not to say it wasn't enjoyable.

Not much was revealed, Clark and Lex both now know Lionel is upto no good....and Chloe is keeping another secret(big surprise)

i enjoyed it.

P.s sorry if im repeating things already said, i like to make my opinions without bias....so i haven't read other ppl's views yet.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
        Glad you liked the avy

I stretched her lower face somewhat, it was from "Static" when she was screaming for Lex as he shimmered out of phase.
        Although her mouth was already very wide to begin with

Original
        Haha, brilliant!
        The best part of it is the right bottom part of her mouth, hilariously stretched.

Erm, I loved Noir. Very entertaining. And Lana got shot twice, how can anyone not love it?

Comment

The Jimmy Dream Sequence was totally unnecessary, it served no purpose other than to fill up time.

Comment

i gotta agree and say that i didnt like the episode because the dream sequence was waay tooo long and i saw way too much of jimmy. It made me happy when he said he had to leave to afghanistan or wherever he went, i forgot but the point is im tired of seeing jimmys corny ass.

Comment

This review of the episode shares a lot of the same thoughts of the people who didn't like it. The line "concept first, storytelling second" sums it up pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Derrickray
                This review of the episode shares a lot of the same thoughts of the people who didn't like it. The line "concept first, storytelling second" sums it up pretty well.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/785/785678p1.html
                LOL That review was awesome.

Have you ever wondered what was going on in Jimmy Olsen's mind? We didn't think so.
                ...an unknown assailant knocks Jimmy unconscious. But, and this is the kicker, instead of continuing with this intriguing storyline, we'll just spend about thirty minutes of the episode in Jimmy's mind. Then, when the thirty minutes have passed and our actors have finished play-acting in 1940s film noir; we'll cut back to the story and cram 42 minutes of plot into the final ten minutes of the episode..
                one of the more pointless episodes of Smallville in recent memory
                First and foremost, there are only a handful of episodes left in the season; it's simply not the right time to be trying something experimental
                As it stands, forcing an episode's worth of exposition and development into the final ten minutes is a horrible way to tell a story.
                They gave it 2/10. Maybe AL Miles should take notes.
                Last edited by Bosrudorfer; 05-05-2007, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Nice point, Bosrudorfer.

I've never wondered whats in Jimmy's mind. He's cute in the fact he treats Chloe the way she deserves to be treated, with flowers and respect and not as google- girl.

It will be strange with him gone.

Comment

Originally posted by trojan20
                    It made me happy when he said he had to leave to afghanistan or wherever he went
                    Minnesota

Comment

That IGN review sums up my exact feelings on this episode. I'll never understand why AlMiles are unable to find decent writers. DeKnight has pretty much been the only quality writer this season.

Comment

The ending was good. But the whole black and white Jimmy dream thing was a waste of time.

Comment

It is not bad.

Comment

I didn't really enjoy this episode. The beginning was bad and the part where Clark shot Lana was stupid. Though the ending where Jimmy kissed Chloe was so cute

Comment

It had a few good scenes like the Chloe/Clark cleaning the blouse part

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎