Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois singing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was nice. Not amazing and not painful but kind of enjoyable.

Comment

Erica is not the greatest singer, but good enough to sing lullabyes to her kids, without covering their ears, when she has them.

Comment

Originally posted by londeaux
        Erica is not the greatest singer, but good enough to sing lullabyes to her kids, without covering their ears, when she has them.
        When she has what? Ears?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
          I'd agree with that. Since I dabble in a bit of the sound mixing I can say that I've known people who can take someone who can't sing and turn them into gold.

I just felt that overall - reducing Lois to a Lounge Singer and making her the 'other woman' for Lex was just well.....a step down. I think they could have done it a little differently. But that's just me 'back-seat driving' about how I would have done things differently lol......
          I agree with this. They could have used Lois' temperament and given her a more 'Lois Lane' role as another reporter.

Instead, they made the Lounge singing- and the one scene with Lex- as a 'We need a scene for Lois...'

It was a huge step down. I was mroe interested in Jimmy & Clark than with the distraction of her voice.

Comment

You gotta remember, this was all in Jimmy's mind. It's how his subconciously precieved the people in his girlfriend's life.

Comment

I really like her voice

Comment

Aw, please! She wasn't that bad. She's an actress, not a singer so this shouldn't be such a big deal.

She did it just fine, for such a lame song that is

Comment

I never said it was bad
                  It just wasn't something suited for her.
                  I am sure if they had time (or budget) she would or could have done better.

Comment

Originally posted by Seryna
                    I agree with this. They could have used Lois' temperament and given her a more 'Lois Lane' role as another reporter.

Instead, they made the Lounge singing- and the one scene with Lex- as a 'We need a scene for Lois...'

It was a huge step down. I was mroe interested in Jimmy & Clark than with the distraction of her voice.
                    I agree with this. I was disappointed by how they used Lois' character in this story. It would've been awesome if she was a walk-by Daily Planet staff member, esp since Clark finally was shown as a journalist in this one. But heck, I'm just glad Lois is back.

Comment

I agree, actually mi points for the episode were for her because the story between Lex-Lois and tha Cklana mostly were awful.
                      I hope she be in all the episodes of 7th season.

Comment

Great voice. My opinion only oldies music.

Comment

I do think it is really Lois Lane/Erica Durance's singing. She is a very good singer. I've read that Erica Durance took voice lessons/singing lessons for 12 years. (Yes, it truly is her singing).

Comment

Originally posted by supergirl28
                            Great voice. My opinion only oldies music.
                            I agree, her voice was very good for the episode, she gave style to the song and it was something sexy, although Erica is not a singer, she is an actress, but she did very well

Comment

I've listened to the song a few times, and Erica's singing is pretty good. She has a smoky, sultry quality that is perfect for the material.

Comment

It wasnt that bad, It was actually good

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎