Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois singing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Reem. It was really good. I have taken music probe since I was 4. Every note was on pitch and the rythem and tempo was right on 100%.

Comment

Well I'm not an expert in music, I took piano lessons when I was 10 only, but even if someone isn't an expert in music you know if the singer/performer is good or not, and I think she was pretty good and she did an excellent job, it's like she have a bad voice !!
      It's really nice, it's the only part I enjoyed in this episode

Comment

I found a website that streamed the song that Erica sang in NOIR. I listened to it a few times, and actually, her singing is pretty good.

And that definitely was Erica singing. There's an interview with her on Youtude in which she describes recording the song, and then lip-synching during the filming of the scene.

Comment

i thought her singing was very good. i thought it was better than her karaoke singing with chloe in season 4. lol!

Comment

She sings beautiful that Erica girl

Even Clark was lost in her voice

Comment

I've been singing classically for years, so I'm really picky about singers, but she wasn't terrible.
              Not great either, I'de say she was brave for singing, and it wasn't horrible.

Comment

Just watched this episode and I can tell you ED's voice is not that good, she might a trained singer but I just don't like her voice at all!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎