• Show
Clear All

• Lois singing

Hey Lois, don't give up your day job

well, it was not THAT bad.

Comment

That was some bad lip-synching there.

Comment

I'm really hoping they didn't hire a voice double for her, because if they did it was a complete waste of money.

Comment

meh...not everyone is teri hatcher. besides the buffy musical showcased some of the worst vocals i've ever heard, but it's still one of my favs.

Comment

That singing was as flat as a pancake. And that ain't good.

Comment

All that can do better, raise their hand. *hears crickets*

Comment

:::::::Raises hand::::::::

I can, I did some singing on stage a few years ago (OK over twenty years) I won the Karaoke contest in two catagories during a Muscular Dystrophy benifet fair, one for male adults, the other a duet with my daughter, we sang the Disney tune "Somewhere out there".
                My wife sings lead in the church choir and my eleven year old is the lead in the school choir.

Comment

omg LOIS SOUNDED SOOOO BAD!! she cannot sing and she looked ugly..and dat whole lex and lois thing.... now they should put them together on da show...

Comment

I probably get a -10 negative with my singing.

Lois singing was okay, could pass off as a vegas entertainer.

Comment

I really hope she doesn't go actress-turned-singer.
                      She wasn't terrible, but she was nowhere near good.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                        :::::::Raises hand::::::::

I can, I did some singing on stage a few years ago (OK over twenty years) I won the Karaoke contest in two catagories during a Muscular Dystrophy benifet fair, one for male adults, the other a duet with my daughter, we sang the Disney tune "Somewhere out there".
                        My wife sings lead in the church choir and my eleven year old is the lead in the school choir.
                        Okay, that's one. Anymore?

Comment

So, was that really her singing then? I'm not one to judge usually - since I sing best while in my car with the radio turned up - I just have to say that it was ok but not the best role or voice talent for Erica. imo.

Comment

I am not putting down Erica, the sound mixers in the production crew could have done better with her voice.

Erica did an awesome performance, they just flattened her voice in the mixing.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                              I am not putting down Erica, the sound mixers in the production crew could have done better with her voice.

Erica did an awesome performance, they just flattened her voice in the mixing.
                              I'd agree with that. Since I dabble in a bit of the sound mixing I can say that I've known people who can take someone who can't sing and turn them into gold.

I just felt that overall - reducing Lois to a Lounge Singer and making her the 'other woman' for Lex was just well.....a step down. I think they could have done it a little differently. But that's just me 'back-seat driving' about how I would have done things differently lol......

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎