No announcement yet.

Future Peter absorbing Future Nikki's power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Peter absorbing Future Nikki's power

Wouldn't it be cool if Peter absorbed Nikki's power and started manifesting as Nathan? that could have been an indication to him that Nathan was dead and that Syler was in his place.

Or maybe not. Hey I just had a thought, Nikki has slept with Peter and Jessica has slept with Nathan, maybe the writers came up with that connection because they liked the symmetry of the sisters and the brothers hooking up.

Hi my names Bobsuncorp. You may remember me from such ramblings as "The characters of Lost are in Purgatory" and "Why won't Lana and Clark get together"....

Poor Peter has enough problems he doesn't need to add a split personality ontop to boot, lol. Besides, I think Jessica became infused with Nikki in the first place because it was Jessica's way of protecting Nikki from their abusive father. Jessica might seem evil, but I think it's more of a "she's still 13" kind of thing going on and veiws life like it were a game of Grand Theft Auto.

The whole Nathan with Nikki/Jessica and Peter with Nikki was probably just a way to show that the peeps with abilities are drawn to eachother somehow. Like they seek eachother out for coupling, maybe it's part of their genetic make up so that they can assure that their will be more of their species. That's why Nathan, even though he loves his wife wasn't able to resist coupling with Claires mom or Nikki/Jessica later on. And it's also why their are so many families of heroes like Nikki/DL/Micah, the Petrellis, and the Walkers.

Comment

Good point about the evolutionary imperitive of Heroes reproducing, but wasn't Claire conceived before Nathan married his wife? Not sure when they started going out, but certainly his sons are younger than Claire and I got the strong impression that Nathan only didn't do "the right thing" by Claire's mum is because he thought she died in a fire. Can't remember if that was explicitly stated in an episode or not.

Comment

But apparently, Claire's mom was not someone with his stature in life should have been with but... he just couldn't help it. I don't see anything wrong with him hooking up with a trailer park chick, but Ma Petrelli seems hella snobish that way and I am sure she had Pa Petrelli's support on that one. Besides, even though I don't doubt that Nathan does love his wife, she did seem more of someone that was picked out for him then someone he desired. He yes, may love her now but he was DRAWN to Claire's mom and Nikki/Jessica.

Comment

Maybe she only lives in trailers because she kept on burning down her house....

Anyway, the pointy bit is that although Nathan would cheat on his wife (as with Nikki/Jessica) he would also have given Claire the recognition she deserved if A her mum hadn't tried to blackmail him into giving her money and B if his own mum hadn't told him not to in case it risked his political career. He's a politician with a heart of gold. Kind of like a whore with a heart of gold only less picky about who he works with.

Comment

'Tis true, lol. I just got the feeling though that for some reason she was of lower stature then Nathan was. It's America and all, but that doesn't mean parents realize that when it comes to their children, lol. Especially a family like the Petrelli's.

Even though Ma Petrelli seems like a beyatch she did seem to want to take care of Claire as well. Just in more "logical" way I guess. Afterall, she's had the haitian keep an eye on her for god knows how many years and now wants to take Claire to France with her now. It's just that Ma Petrelli wants her son to become president so damn bad and that's why she probably can seem so cold and not want Nathan to truely hook up with Claire's mom when they were younger and why she wants to try and keep Claire hidden a wee bit longer for now.

When it comes to Claire though, I always found it interesting how she was so drawn to Peter. Like maybe something inside of her clicked and instincly knew that he was related to her even though she didn't know on a consious level.

Comment

That connection was first shown when they bumped into each other in her school. You know, he was an older guy, she was wearing her cheerleading outfit. I thought of an entirely different reason for them to be drawn to each other....

After I'd had a cold shower though I then decided that this was because part of Peter's empathy power was that everybody liked him and trusted him, which is why he got on so well as a nurse. This could still be valid, and their genetic connection could be a coincedence. Its a small world on a 16-9 screen. (that was quite deep in a geeky way! Ouch I've just broken my hand patting myself on the back)

Comment

Yeah, like maybe they somehow knew they were connected. Just not in a pervy "let's have sex" kind of way, lol. But in a "we share some of the same Petrelli DNA" kind of way.

Comment

I have heard speculation that Linderman is actually Peter and Nathan's father. That would make: Linderman, Ma Petrelli, Peter, Nathan, Claire, all part of the same family. It does seem (especially with the recent revelation about Ma's powers) that there is a lot of powered up Petrelli DNA going around.

Comment

I think I heard somewhere that Pa Petrelli had powers of his own but I wouldn't be surprised if Ma Petrelli was a skanky ho and had an affair with Linderman that spawned TWO babies, lol. Or maybe just one of the Petrelli boys are Lindermans. Ma with her powers (don't wanna spoil) and Linderman with his healing power could make an impathish Peter. THEN AGAIN Nathan seems to be the one that Linderman is trying to shove into an important life as the President of the US.

Whatever happens, I am sure Linderman is probably somebody's daddy. That's just the way things go, lol. Nobody is able to resist going the whole Darth Vadar "*shhgsh* I am your father *shhgsh*" stick.

Comment

Good ventilator impression.

If I were to guess I would say Nathan, since the healing thing is in both Linderman and Claire. Then again, just like X-Men there is no apparent genetic traits passed along in the powers, just their existance (which I find rather silly, but much more entertaining, so will give that one).

On the other hand, if we are going to talk about powers being passed on, we could look at the similarities between Linderman and Micah. I always felt that Micah was able to heal and manipulate machines because he understood how they worked, but that if he was to study medicine and how cells etc worked then he would be able to do the same thing there. Linderman would have to be DL's dad though since Nikki's father does not seem like an employee of the paper company like HRG.

Comment

Thanks. It's hard to type what that would sound like, lol.

If DL was half white then his son would be whiter, wouldn't he? And it's probably pretty obvious that Linderman isn't Micah's pa just by looking at him. Nikki herself does have ties to the paper company. Back when they tried to snatch Nathan for study they made a note that she was different as well but was not to be bothered, only Nathan. Also, Nikki has that tattoo of the double helix on her shoulder so maybe she was taken in by PrimaTech - which has ties to Linderman - at one time, but she doesn't remember because the haitian swiped the memories.

Their powers are probably X-Menish in the way that there is no ryhme or reason as to what powers they get but it just seems Ma's power plus Lindermens could spawn an empath. Then again, (I keep typing that) Linderman's healing power could easily spawn a Claire type power. At the end of the day, it's probably just random as to who get's what powers.

Comment

Then again, I think you're right.

My 100th Post!! Woohoo!

Ahem, sorry.

The skin colour is really hard to judge to be honest, I think you're right, but as a human milk bottle really have no experience to draw on. I had forgotten about Jessica's tattoo, maybe that happened when she was young just after their dad killed Jess?

Anyway, good talking to you, I'm going to sign off now as it is 2am here and I have to get up in 7 hours to call in sick for work.

Good night internet!

Comment

Then again, congrats on your 100 post.

I don't know when she got her tattoo but it seems too much of a coindence that she choice the one that she got. The haitian has a necklace version of her tattoo and Hiro has that symbol on his sword and I think Ando said that it means "Godsend" so I think it has more meaning to it.

Have a nice day at work! Night night!

Comment

that whole thing would be way too complicated.

he probably just absorbed the strength

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎