Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Noir

Talk about plotholes or inconsistencies in Noir here.

who is clark kissing its so hard to tell when its black and white
    Last edited by smallvillechloefan01; 05-03-2007, 09:52 AM.

Comment

you mama

Comment

It's Lana! The writers always put a Clana scene in eppi

Comment

First error noticed: When Chloe first saw Lana, the gunshot wound was on Lana's left shoulder. The next time on that we see Lana, it is on her right (so far).

Comment

I noticed this as well she was shot on the left shoulder but in the hospital bed she had the sling on the right arm?

Comment

you're right. I thought I was wrong, then I saw the sling on the sling on the opposite side of where she was shot. Lana, simply miraculous

Comment

Hehe, almost as miraculous as the fact that she's gonna be ALL better next episode, hmm?

I love how she doesn't even stay really injured for a whole episode.

Comment

Anyone notice how fast and how much blood came out.Then it took them like 20 minutes to take her to the hospital I'm thinking wth she should be dead by now

Comment

i dunno...

This was a decent episode and got better toward the second half of the episode. I liked the future fore-shadowing but would like to have seen more Lois in this.

I think the next episode will start to lead into the finale. I hope its a good one. I cant really get excited about it anymore.

6/10

Comment

Yeah, the thing with Lana's wound switching sides practically every scene was a MAJOR f*ck up!

Comment

How about the fact that Chloe said that Lex would never hurt Lana when at the end of Progeny she said that they couldn't act against Lex until they were sure that Lana was safe?

Comment

Originally posted by thebog1
                          First error noticed: When Chloe first saw Lana, the gunshot wound was on Lana's left shoulder. The next time on that we see Lana, it is on her right (so far).
                          I noticed that too.

Comment

Errors I noticed:

1. Chloe talked about elevators having memory. From what I know, elevators use ladder logic, which consists of PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers) I'm not sure if these have the capability of memory of the extent that Chloe needed.

2. Would they let Lois, who works for the rival newspaper into the building to get a story? I don't know the rules of engagement for this type of stuff and crime scenes that are within the building of a company.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                              Errors I noticed:

1. Chloe talked about elevators having memory. From what I know, elevators use ladder logic, which consists of PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers) I'm not sure if these have the capability of memory of the extent that Chloe needed.

2. Would they let Lois, who works for the rival newspaper into the building to get a story? I don't know the rules of engagement for this type of stuff and crime scenes that are within the building of a company.

Chloe even said the police locked down the building, so whoever hit Jimmy had to have already been inside the building. (I think)

Yet.. Lois got in?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎