This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

jimmy:what's with the glasses...

Comment

Chloe- first of all, Ouch. Second, if you really want to help just stay out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlois Supporter
        Jimmy: "Funny. Wouldn't have pegged you as the secret identity type"
        Clark: "And you never will"
        My absolute favorite part of the ep.

Comment

Clark to Jimmy...didn't anyone tell you kid? There are no heros in metropolis

Comment

Chloe to Clark : * ouch * was priceless .....

Comment

Chloe to jimmy........"Jimmy I've been to every gin joint in town looking for you".

Classic stuff

Comment

Favorite Noir Quotes:

1) Chloe: Jimmy. Have I ever mentioned to you that you are the best boyfriend a girl could ever have?

2) Clark Kent (to Jimmy Olsen, talking about Lois Lane): If that's what you're after, get in line.

Clark Kent (to Jimmy Olsen): Relax, I'm one of the good guys.

3) Chloe falls down some really steep stairs and Clark catches her.

Chloe (to Clark): You didn't have to wait 'til the last second, you know.

Clark (smiling at Chloe): What fun would that be?

Jimmy Olsen (to Chloe): Chloe, you don't have a scratch on you. I don't understand it.

(Chloe and Jimmy kiss).

4) Chloe Sullivan and Lana Lang

Chloe: Luckily, I don't remember much. Let me fill you in on a few of the details. Someone really didn't want you and Brennan to expose whatever was in that cigarette case, so they tried to kill you and succeeded with him. Now, I know that Lex would never do anything to hurt the love of his life, but who did?

Lana: Chloe, if I could tell you, I would. It's complicated.

Chloe: I'm a quick learner.

Lana: Lionel. He's been forcing me to dig into Lex, and turn everything over to him.

Chloe: Lionel has been spying on Lex? But instead of giving him information you found, you were going to give it to the papers. Why?

Lana: It was my only way to get out from under them.

Chloe: I don't understand. I mean, Lionel has a league of minions. Why you?

Lana: He needed someone on the inside. Someone he could get close to Lex.

Chloe: Lana, is that why you went through with the wedding? Why would you do that?

Lana: To protect Clark.

Chloe: From what? Clark can take care of himself.

Lana: What about his weakness? Chloe, you admitted yourself that he had some. Whatever Clark is capable of, there's something stronger than him, isn't there?

Chloe: Lana, if you're keeping this from Clark, because you're trying to protect him, he needs to know.

Lana: He can't. Chloe, I know that you confide everything in him, but I need you to trust me. Clark's life could depend on it.

5) Chloe and Clark

Clark: I've been all over town, and all I can find out about the guy who attacked Lana is that he's a hired gun.

Chloe: Yeah, and now he's out of commission, so it looks like we hit a dead end.

Clark: Someone takes a hit on Lana and you're gonna give up, just like that? You're holding back something from me, aren't you? Chloe, I can't believe you'd lie to me.

Chloe: I can't believe you didn't hear that deafening irony in that statement.

Clark: You know how much Lana means to me!

Chloe: First, ouch! Second, if you really want to help, Clark. Just stay out of it! Please.

Clark: I'm gonna find Lana's attacker. . . with or without you.

Chloe: Clark, how long have you kept your secret from Lana, because you were trying to protect her?

Clark: Are you trying to tell me that Lana's doing this to protect me?

Chloe: Sometimes people do this that you don't expect and you don't understand. And sometimes they have a really good reason for it.

Clark: As much as I want to believe that that reason is Lex . . .

Chloe: We both know he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

Clark: Well, if it's not Lex, then . . . There is only one other person who would manipulate her like this.

6) Jimmy Olsen and Chloe Sullivan

Chloe: There's my hero.

Jimmy: Just my luck. I finally get a photo on page one -- And I'm in front of the camera, not behind it.

Chloe: Oh, come on! Even I was impressed with the Sam Spade quick-thinking. You can't tell me all that is just from a bonk on the nogging.

Jimmy: You know, it was so weird. I mean, half of it made sense. Lana and Lionel working together and Clark Kent leading a double life as a reporter by day and crime-fighter by night. . . You know, it's funny what your mind will cook up.
                Last edited by tibbit78; 06-03-2007, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Clark: As much as I want to believe that that reason is Lex . . .

Chloe: We both know he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

I think that was the most dumbest Chlark interaction in this frickin show.Hello?What about Mortal,what about calling Lex a monster,what about Lex is feeding her to the lions.Sorry Kian that was horrible writing.

Comment

Jimmy: I figured you could use an escape from your real life soap opera
                    Chloe: What do you mean?
                    Jimmy: Well, you live it every day but from the outside....You've got your billionaire mogul, you've got the confused damsel who chose money over love, and a mysterious best friend who shows up everywhere because he can't seem to get a real job. Not to mention the steadfast dame they all depend on.
                    Chloe: Wow, a real glimpse into the mind of Jimmy Olsen. FYI----Dame? Not so flattering.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎