No announcement yet.

The thing i dont get?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing i dont get?

how come peter and hiro thought sylar had killed claire in the future when peter saved her, an i it aint in the future she died because....hiro went into the future after claire was saved, so there its just like fast forwardin 5yrs, so claires still alive, as we saw, but peter and hiro know shes alive... but they seemed to think she was dead by sylar...explain...?

i think Future Hiro didn't know because he had just got back from warning Peter on the subway so he wasn't able to see what in the new future had changed. When he got back he must of seen that New York was destroyed and assumed that Claire wasn't saved. I guess Future Peter thought the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Matriculated
      i think Future Hiro didn't know because he had just got back from warning Peter on the subway so he wasn't able to see what in the new future had changed. When he got back he must of seen that New York was destroyed and assumed that Claire wasn't saved. I guess Future Peter thought the same thing.
      I think you have the Hiro part right but for Peter I think the reason he thought she was dead was that she went into hiding after Peter exploded and just assumed she was dead or something..... did he ever say she was dead?

Comment

I cant find anywhere Peter making any Mention of Claire.

Comment

the reason for all the confusion is because Hiro thought saving Claire would somehow stop the bomb. But since newyork was still destroyed, Hiro assumed Claire wasn't saved.. But what Hiro doesnt know (unless there is more to be uncovered) is that Peter is the bomb, not Sylar so he should stab Peter instead of Sylar. Or maybe both since Sylar is a parasite.

Comment

I think when our Present Hiro meets Future Hiro, Future Hiro had just gotten back from telling Peter in the past to "Save the Cheerleader. Save the World.' and that's why he was hella confused about what was going on in his own timeline. But Future Peter never even mentions Claire so I don't why peeps are saying that he thinks she's dead. He knows that she didn't die at Sylar's hands at Homecoming because he is the one that saves her, otherwise Sylar wouldn't still be looking for Claire in that future now would he?

Also, Claire clearly knew that Nathan was her father and was hella ticked off at him. Like maybe he lied and never intended to bring her home again after he little trip to Paris with Ma Petrelli. Plus, the fact that Claire looks at a pic of Nathan and Peter together all mysty eyed suggests that she does still know who Peter is and feels connected to him since he was the first person she met that also had special abilities.

Comment

When Hiro and Ando went 5 years into teh future, they also went to a diffent dimension,

Comment

Originally posted by Merfish
                When Hiro and Ando went 5 years into teh future, they also went to a diffent dimension,
                You meant timeline, right?

Comment

They didn't go into a different dimension or timeline; they went into their future (but now they've gone back the future will be different).

Comment

peter never said he didn't know

only hiro

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍