No announcement yet.

Glad it wasn't Nathan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad it wasn't Nathan

I have been totally on the side that Nathan truly believes he is doing good. I think he is of the "ends justify the means" philosophy. I am very glad that it wasn't really him doing all those terrible things.

My problem is this. No one seemed phased even slightly that it was Nathan. Do you think he's really capable of such atrocities? I like to think he isn't, but even his own brother didn't know it wasn't him.

I was relieved too.All the heroes were wanted so Peter was fugitive,always on the run to keep away from the authorities.He didn't even know that his niece was still alive so,he didn't keep in touch with his family.It was very easy for Sylar to take Nathan's place.I liked the flying scene thought

Comment

I thought Sythan was awesome! So if Sylar does get Nathans ability then antone who was previously killed off, could come back instantly!

Comment

Sylar did say that Nathan really did betray his own kind and even though Sylar is evil and all, why would he bother to lie about that? Especially since we've seen that Nathan looks tempted to take up Linderman's offer so that he can be President and "unite the world" after Peter destroys half of NYC.

Comment

So, I wonder at what point did Sylar kill Nathan & start impersonating him. When did he kill Candice? DL?
          I'm sure they probably won't show us, since this is just an "alternate" future, & won't exist after the timeline is altered.

Comment

I think it is not so much that Nathan is capable of enacting a final solution against the Heroes, but more that Syler is such a damn fine actor, that he was able to achieve his goals in a way that seemed realistic for Nathan. Time and time again we have seen Syler use his powers frankly much better than the people he stole them off, and this is yet another example (although to be fair we haven't seen much of Candice yet for a decent comparison). The best example is that he was even able to fool the guy who could read minds. Matt never heard him thinking "Aha! Now I shall feast on the brains of anyone who dares oppose me, for I am Syler evil man extrordinaire!! Mwhaahahaha!" Or words to that effect.

Comment

I think that must have just been a plothole, lol. I watched the commentary and the actor who play's Matt was even laughing about his character get's forgotten about. Especially in that last scene where Sylar reveals himself. Poor guy, lol.

Comment

yer i was relieved but sylar told peter than nathan had turned on his own kind before sylar took his power

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎