No announcement yet.

Any difference with no Jonathan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seacrystal
    Without Jonathan, the show somehow has lost its heart IMO. Part of what makes any Superman story so compelling is the way you'd always know it's because of Jonathan and Martha that Clark grew up to be the man he is.
    I agree. The family was a big big part of the show and now it's just... not.

They didn't even have to kill him, it was their choice. It was a waste, and a mistake.

Comment

I miss J.K too.Clark is such a mess since he died.Martha is more senator than a mother.She changes too much,it's not like to put her work before her son.Johnathan should have stick longer until Clark would be ready to face his destiny.

Comment

I think what people seem not to realise is that Clark, from Season Six and onwards, no longer needed tutoring from his father on how to protect his secret. He acted independently and didn't have his father as a shield from the rest of the world. So, I did notice a difference when Jonathan died.

Comment

Originally posted by Supermania
          I think what people seem not to realise is that Clark, from Season Six and onwards, no longer needed tutoring from his father on how to protect his secret. He acted independently and didn't have his father as a shield from the rest of the world. So, I did notice a difference when Jonathan died.
          No he had chloe to do that all for him, he has hardly had any character growth since his father died imo season 1 was the best clark kent i saw on smallville
          Last edited by Night_Hawk90; 08-23-2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

I saw a big difference in the show it got darker without him, he had an on-screen warmth about him which I liked.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite
              But its not like the show is missing something without him
              I couldn't possibly disagree more. He was Clark's moral compass. Until recently, Clark's seemed kind of unfocused without Jonathan.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎