Collapse
No announcement yet.

Molly's Power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep thinking about what Tim Kring said about how we'll become conflicted and grow to care about Sylar as the show progresses, and how we shouldn't assume we know everything about him.

What if Molly is Sylar's daughter?

Comment

James Walker is her father, it would be quite the twist though.
      Sylar seemed to have a very uneventful and even boring life before this, I don't see him having an affair with a married woman or having a daughter he doesn't know about. Or does know about for that matter. I think it's her power that can stop him.

Comment

I'm not going to grow to care for Sylar too much. The dude kills our heroes! Isaac is gone and it's that poopoo head's fault.

But, he's still a cool villian so whatever, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
          I'm not going to grow to care for Sylar too much. The dude kills our heroes! Isaac is gone and it's that poopoo head's fault.

But, he's still a cool villian so whatever, lol.
          Is "poopoo head" a technical term?

Maybe Molly will have the power to alter the Brain or DNA. Similiar to the kid on Xmen. But instead of coming near her she will have to concentrate on what needs to be done.
          Last edited by chrisxs5; 05-02-2007, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Well I wanted to say something else but....

Anyways, I'm not sure what Molly can do but whatever it is it's useful enough that Future Hiro is willing to bring her into battle with him to save his past self (or our Present Hiro).

Also, if Molly is the girl that Matt finds scared in the closet then whatever her power is, it's powerful enough that it saved her from Sylar at least once already.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDyslexic
              James Walker is her father, it would be quite the twist though.
              Sylar seemed to have a very uneventful and even boring life before this, I don't see him having an affair with a married woman or having a daughter he doesn't know about. Or does know about for that matter. I think it's her power that can stop him.

No, I meant maybe the Walkers were her foster parents. It's probably too much of a stretch, but it would be an interesting twist.

Comment

Originally posted by warcam
                No, I meant maybe the Walkers were her foster parents. It's probably too much of a stretch, but it would be an interesting twist.

Oh, foster parents, that makes more sense. I could see that, but I still doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_K_Advocate
                  Well, wouldn't Peter absorb the Haitian's powers and be able to cancel out his cancellation?
                  Not exactly, the Haitian culd cancel out peters power so peter couldn't cancel the haitians cancelation, unless peter canceled before him

Comment

Or they could just do rock, paper, scissors.

Peter: I cancelled you.

Haitian: Not fair. I called no cancellations.

Mrs. Petrelli: *sigh* I could see this coming a mile away.

Comment

Originally posted by warcam
                      No it was her rel parents becuase Sylar took the dads brain.

Comment

Perhaps she is the opposite to Linderman, maybe she has the power to cause death for whoever she touches or something.
                        I think its going to be a really coool power though, something really strong that could kick Sylar's ass.

Comment

If you really want the answer then check out the preview clip for the next ep in the spoiler forum.

Comment

She ain't the only one anyway.

the haitian could aswell - he could just stop his powers and beat the crap out of him.

hiro could - just freeze time and slice him up real nice

Comment

In the clips for the "The Hard Part" it looks like Hiro trying to stab him while time stops, But Sylar Breaks free. Well thats what it looks like, it could be Hiro imagining it or something and I'm not too sure about the Haitians powers either. If the Haitian were to not win, well I would hate to fight that Sylar.

Comment

I think Sylar has a way to figure out how the powers are used against him. And prevent them from being used later. So he has already meet the Haitian and he might be able to work around the Haitians powers.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎