No announcement yet.

what happend to jessica?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happend to jessica?

she wasnt in the future, why. peter said it like she left the same day DL did. and i wanted to see the effects of nikki`s powers on peter, but they didnt show it.

I think, just think, that somehow Jessica just got so sad after DL and Micah died, she just up and left Nikki. As we could see, Nikki was being tough all on her own, she didn't need Jess anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
      I think, just think, that somehow Jessica just got so sad after DL and Micah died, she just up and left Nikki. As we could see, Nikki was being tough all on her own, she didn't need Jess anymore.
      yeah after DL and micah died she wanted to start sticking up for herself probably

Comment

Why would Jessica be sad about DL? She tried to frame him for murder and the theft of Linderman's money. That was a death sentence for DL!

Although, I guess the death of Micah might make her so sad that she'd fade away though.

Comment

Nikki/Jessica have always been the same person. Multiple personalites nothing supernatural about that.

When Micah died the two became one.

Comment

I think that they were actually two seperate people and that Jessica died in a fight. The new novel is showing how Nikki and Peter hooked up, it has 2 parts, so maybe part 2 will explain it.

Comment

Actually I think you do see the effects of Nikki's powers on Peter. He throws that one guard into a wall and knocks him out as if it were nothing. Evidently superstrength although it could be argued he used a little telekinesis with it.

Just a thought.
              --The Spaz

Comment

Originally posted by Another-One
                Nikki/Jessica have always been the same person. Multiple personalites nothing supernatural about that.

When Micah died the two became one.
                Jessica was Nikki's sister and when Jessica died she "entered" Nikki's body and would take over Nikki whenever their dad would beat on her that way she'd take the pain for Nikki. Something a good big sis would want to do.

Comment

In Dark Knight Strikes Back by Frank Miller (In my opinion rather underated as a graphic novel, just because it is not as good as the seminal Dark Knight Returns) Captain Marvel is talking about changing into his alter ego Billy Batson and says something like "I never changed into Billy, what happened was me and him swapped places, and he was never in good health to begin with. Now he's dead and there's just me. When I'm gone, that will be it". I like to think that Nikki and jessica are in a similar situation. The reason Jessica dead is because she was killed by the Peter Bomb, and when she died Nikki swapped places and came into the world permenantly.

Comment

Or Jessica just died for real so that Nikki could live since Jessica is the imposter in Nikki's body.

Comment

if think they kinda bonded and made a jessiki

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎