No announcement yet.

what happend to DL anyway?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisxs5
    Peter told Nikki that he was the bomb, he was the reason that Micah died and that we was the reason DL left! Which of course would make sense, since Micah was the only reason them two would stay together. Hiro did ask for a list from HRG, but note that DL and Candice were on the list and Sythan had both of their powers.

Exactkly

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
      Peter told Nikki that he was the bomb, he was the reason that Micah died and that we was the reason DL left! Which of course would make sense, since Micah was the only reason them two would stay together. Hiro did ask for a list from HRG, but note that DL and Candice were on the list and Sythan had both of their powers.
      Preach on! Also, I think Molly Walker was on that list as well...

Comment

ya she`s supposed to have some really important power^^

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
          Preach on! Also, I think Molly Walker was on that list as well...
          (In my most country preachers voice) If I could get y'all to turn your Hero Bibles to Chapter 21; The Hard Part and we will find out Molly's powers. Now can I get an Aman?

Comment

Aman! Err, Amen?

Comment

Aman is Texan for Amen

What the hell do I know I'm English?

Anyway I also wanted to mention that when Syler pulls Peter through the door, he not only went through the door himself using DL's power (munchie munchie) but also Peter phased through. Did that happen because DL had the power to make things he was in contact with phase through objects? I suppose his clothes and objects that he carried would phase but does it work the same with people, like Hiro and Ando? Or (even cooler as far as I'm concerned) that He knew Peter would absorb the power enough to phase through the door himself and planned in advance that all he had to do was touch him?

I guess to find out I'll have to watch the Heroes spin off series "Heroes-Five years later alternate timeline dimension" Coming soon to Fox! (well for about 3 episodes before they cancel it)

Who else liked Drive? Wow that was random.

Comment

LOL, well this American with Texan relatives didn't know that so you know alot!

I think DL's power grew to the point where he could phase peeps along with him. Just like Matt's power grew and he can now search peeps brains for the info he wants. Also, Future Hiro clearly says that DL can phase THEM into the building.... too bad he didn't realize DL was pushing up daises.

Comment

I don't remember that bit about using DL to get into the building? Is it possible that Syler had also pretended to be DL to fool Hiro as well? Or would this be before he had a DLT sandwich?

"Do you want to freeze time?"
                  "It's been ages since I had a decent fight"
                  "We need guns. Lots of guns"

I mean come on, Peter even had the almost clerical style coat of Matrix 2. And did you notice that Hiro grew about 4 inches in 5 years? He's supposed to be in his 20's!

Comment

DLT sandwich, lol. That would be very sneaky sneaky of Sylar but I don't think he'd be able to resist trying to break himself off some Hiro. If I had the power to steal other powers and was, well evil, Hiro would be high on my dinner list. Then again, it's not like Sylar was trying to get a peice of Hiro after Matt caught him. He just wanted him dead. Then again, (isn't spec'n fun) why would Sylar want to pose as DL and actually HELP Future Hiro at all.

Anyways, Future Hiro talks about DL being able to phase THEM into the building when he's in Bennetts office with Ando. At least I think it's Bennets office... Must rewatch. What a chore.

Comment

Totally, Hiro's powers are the most awesome, (apart from Peters combo's) even if he does look like he's passing a kidney stone when he is stopping time.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but after future Hiro was killed, wasn't it his sword that had been through 5 years of battles that was handed to our Hiro just before he left? I suppose given that the sword was used regularly by a famous samurai hundreds of years ago in any case means that 5 years of battles aren't going to make much difference, but still.

Comment

Peter definately has the best powers.... as long as he can stay away from peeps with stupid powers like "radiation man". Claire is cool but since I've gone thus far without getting mortally wounded... I'd have to rank Hiro's powers higher not that having Claire's ability wouldn't be nifty.

I'm not sure which sword Present Hiro took back with him but if he got Future Hiro's sword then that sword would have more "HiroFu" on it to help him focus then the other. But those pics of the dude that the sword originally belonged to strangely looks alot like Hiro.... Dun! Dun! Dun!

Comment

No freaking way! I never thought of that, just thought that he was an ancestor of Hiro's, totally forgot that we were dealing with a time traveller! I hope we see that, it would make up for the whole Dinosaur cop out.

Only 3 more posts then I will reach 100!

Comment

LOL, that's the first thing I thought of! Especially since the Future Hiro we saw with Peter in the subway totally looked like he could have gone back into time and gotten some hardcore samuri training.

Congrats on your posts!

Comment

sylar harvested his brain

took his power

Comment

What I'd like to see is Sythan (look it's catching on) acctually take D.L. powers, how can you cut some one who phases instictively. Unless he needs some consentration, I imagine thats just about the hardest person to steal the brain of.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎