1 2.50%

0 0%

0 0%

1 2.50%

0 0%

0 0%

1 2.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    One of the best episodes of any show ever.

I agree. I loved this episode and I can't wait to watch next week's.

Totally Obsessed jimmyolsenblues's Avatar
    this vote should come with an 11.
    This was one of the best episodes , not just in heros history, but in my tv watching history.
    It was fantastic when we found out that sylar was alive.

Banned
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
    This was one of the best episodes , not just in heros history, but in my tv watching history.
    [/

QUOTE]

C mon, I liked this ep but compared to company man it was it little lacking in emotion. This was the first ep that I haven't given a 9 or 10, it was still good it definitely had some wow moments, but there was a little bit of paradoxes that will have to be explained. Maybe after the next few eps this one will make more sense.

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
    I voted a 10 as usual.
    I love you avitar!

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
    I give it a 11 myself. Just when I thought this show couldn't get any better .....bam then this episode. All the characture had multiple personalities except Ando (which I love). I couldn't stop thinking about this episode all day yesterday. Everyone is so hardened. Poor Hiro I felt so sorry for him when Matt was beating him up. All he wants to be is a Hero. Very moving. Have I said how much I love this show. Thank God that there is a place where I can express my feelings. This last time I felt like this was my Come to Jesus talk. My friends won't watch the show except one and he's like 3 episode behind on his DVR. So thanks guys/girls for listening to me.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!
    Last edited by trying2b; 05-02-2007 at 08:59 AM.

Society of Super Mods STFanatic's Avatar
    So, just to make sure, I assume you love Heroes?

What can you say except that every episode of this show gets consistently better and better. It was a disgustingly perfect episode.....please let them not kill off peter....he is so cool..especially in the future.......i hope they dont drop the ball next season....=]

Originally posted by STFanatic
    So, just to make sure, I assume you love Heroes?

lol you can assume.

I thought it was a great episode, it had a few spots that could have been improved, I loved the twist when Parkman is now a bad guy, also when they showed Nathan turn into Sylar that was great. They should have let us see a few minutes of the fight between Peter and Sylar, it would be nice to see how they try to hurt each other now that Sylar had Clair's ability to heal.

awesome

no doubt about that

10! loved the sylar and peter fight,future hiro,nathan really being sylar,matt and mohinder working for nathan aka sylar,matt and mr.bennets deal,oeter and nikki dating, actually pretty much everything!

I thought this episode was superb but I noticed something in the story that makes no sense whatsoever. Future Hiro tells Past Hiro that when he stabbed Sylar in the past he regenerated yet this is wrong on two levels.
    1. Peter saves Claire in the past and so Sylar cannot have her power.
    2. We see Sylar take Claires power towards the end of the episode. Yet we know Hiro stabs him before this point BEFORE he has the power to regenerate.

As Peter had already saved Claire by the time Hiro jumps forward into the future that would mean that the timeline would have been altered and the events of the episode bear this out. Claire is living in hiding in Texas after all and it is only towards the end that Sylar kills her.

Posting Pro
    Ah, but Hiro from the present jumped forward in time past the showdown with Sylar where he would have stabbed him. Meaning, he was no longer there to stab Sylar, thus had no reason to need to regenerate.

The plot hole here, however, is Peters scar.

that makes no sense pycer. Future Hiro says he stabbed Sylar in the past but that he regenerated. Meaning sylar had already KILLED Claire and took her power. Yet we see in the episode Claire is not killed until near the end meaning that Sylar could not have regenerated when Hiro stabbed him in the past. When Hiro goes into the future it must follow on from where he came from. Peter had already saved claire in the past before Hiro jumped forward. So even if Hiro skipped past the fight with sylar on his trip to the future the future Hiro would remember it.

Peter's scar is another interesting one though. How can he get a scar when he has the ability to heal?

Posting Pro
    It is hard to wrap your head around. Let me try again. Future Hiro (we'll call him FH to make it easier from here on out, and Present Hiro will be PH) traveled back in time to save the cheerleader. He was successful, when he returned to his time it was however, still largely unchanged. He himself was out of sync with the timeline therefore his memories were unchanged.

So, in his original timeline...Claire was killed by Sylar in texas, he stabbed Sylar in NY but did not kill him because he had Claires power. FH traveled back in time, made a change, but his memories didn't change as he was outside of time when it occurred.

Now, Peter saves the cheerleader preventing Sylar from getting her power which will allow him to stab Sylar in NY. However, before that happens, poof, he travels to the future. Therefore, PH was not present in NY during the showdown with Sylar, because he skipped over that point in time and landed in another. Therefore, even without Claires power, Sylar survives as no one stabs him, leaving the future largely unchanged.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12