No announcement yet.

"Am a natural progression of the species"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Am a natural progression of the species"

Sylar keeps going on about how he's a natural progression of the species and how evolution is a part of nature, nature kills, simple.

I think its all crap. Sylar has no goal.

Can somebody please help me see the light. Sylar's purpose can surely not just be cannibalism with no aim. He feeds, feeds and feeds but never says anything about whether he wants to take over the white house or the world for that matter. He never states whether he seeks to be powerful or not......

What is his problem ? Surely the series ought to be more clever.... I can't take this sylar crap anymore. He needs to state his agenda....
    Last edited by kazek; 04-29-2007, 04:59 AM.

i think they show it in the next episodes... but to me it seems like at first he wanted to just be special, but then as he kept getting more powers he just got power hungry and wants to get all powers

Comment

He wants to rule the Universe.

Comment

I agree, he wants to be so powerful..the more powers he gets, the more he wants..but isnt that human nature right there?The more we get the more we want.
        Though I do hope he gets whats coming to him in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisxs5
          He wants to rule the Universe.
          Exactly. Similar concept to what the evil Jet Li was trying to accomplish in "The One".

Comment

I do hope we get some insight on the whole brain snatching act. I can't help but wonder what Sylar does with the brains he scoops out of people's heads. For one he can't be eating them. That's dumb. I know he stated that he can see how things work but that can't be enough for him to take on that power. Merely looking at it isn't enough. So did Sylar have powers to begin with. If he did then how come Suresh didn't find anything when he checked him. Nothing adds up....

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎