X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Ares
      Everyday

Lex Luthor - main evil in superman life. I was sure he become evil in SV but i would be happy if that moment would be delayed.

Conclusion: Everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.
        do i miss their friendship?? pfftt what friendship
        you call that a friend?? i know i do not
        IMO lex was only "friends" of clark because of mere curiosity on the miraculous way he was saved, the end. (period)

conclusion: lex was never a friend
        Excellent post.

Comment

I do miss their friendship...it was pretty cool. But it had to end eventually and I think they have done a decent job at making it a slow process.

Comment

Heck yeah, I miss it! For someone who only cared about his curiosity, he sure seemed to have a heart of gold toward Clark and others there for awhile.

Comment

I agree! sometimes i cry.....

Comment

Never....Lex is always cheating on Clark...furthermore...Lex is Clark rival for Lana
                Last edited by Sola Gracia; 05-10-2007, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavenderrose73
                  Heck yeah, I miss it! For someone who only cared about his curiosity, he sure seemed to have a heart of gold toward Clark and others there for awhile.
                  Well that curiosity about Clark was the only reason he wanted Clark as a friend IMO. Plus he hoped that Clark's goodness would rub off on him. We all saw how short lived that was.

Comment

Their friendship was the best part of the show for me, so yes.

Comment

I don't believe there ever was a friendship on lex's part...He is just way too evil!
                      I'm happy Clark is wising up more and more to lex's evil ways.

Comment

absolutely, their friendship was the reason I watched Smallville in the first place.

I find Smallville to be sometimes boring these days. Sure I knew Lex would turn evil in the end I just wish it had taken longer (till the end of the show).

Comment

Originally posted by All about Clark
                          This is dead on. I never felt like Lex was a true friend to Clark. Lex dealt with that friendship as what can I get out of it. He's missed the whole point of FRIENDSHIP.

And for me, I didn't even care to much for Clark stating he gave up on him to soon. Thank God for Martha telling it like it is.

Not to mention, that "Mortal" should have made sure there would never again be a friendship between them.
                          Originally posted by Mr.
                          do i miss their friendship?? pfftt what friendship
                          you call that a friend?? i know i do not
                          IMO lex was only "friends" of clark because of mere curiosity on the miraculous way he was saved, the end. (period)

conclusion: lex was never a friend
                          There were moments regardless, that Lex demonstrated himself as a good friend, just the same. Take Red for instance. Clark was strongly implying that he would reveal his secret to Lex and the world.

And surprisingly he passed on that chance to inform Jonathan of his whereabouts.

Comment

Lex used the friendship card to learn his secret.That's too bad because Clark gave all the chances that he could.He really tried to help Lex.But,it was impossible the dammages had already been done way before he even met CK.Lex just wanted to take advantage of the situation that's all.When you have friends like that who needs ennemis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
                              Lex used the friendship card to learn his secret.
                              I know he said that, admitted it right out loud, but I never believed it. I honestly believe that he wanted to be Clark's friend and that later he was so hurt by the loss of said friendship that he lied.

That's just my opinion, of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎