Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you suprised that Lana did not get knocked out?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know what to say On the one hand she was in hospital in former episode so the writers thought maybe she need some rest On the other hand it was surprising that she was in hospital only to visit Lionel. She should lie on the bed in the same room

Comment

Lol, well, seems like they'll just make it up later in the season...starting next empisode.

Comment

Originally posted by meteor
        yeah..she has now gone 1 whole week in SV time without having to go to the hospital.
        Yeah, or being saved by Clark or Lex when she´s in disgrace or troubles like she usually does and she´s NEVER capable of handle herself or solving her troubles alone or without someone else´s help.

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
          I predict she will be knocked out at least 2 more times before the season ends
          I agree

I was suprised.She had been knocked out as much as Lex had been beating up

Comment

I could even bet, that she had been knocked out much more than Lex

Comment

It's like every time she gets knocked out she gets another personality.

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
                I predict she will be knocked out at least 2 more times before the season ends
                Shot in Noir and blew up in Phantom, that's right.

Comment

Well, getting knocked out cold just prior to CK appearing at a fight scene was a convenient way for her to "not see" Clark in action. A trick of the writers.

Now that CK doesn't seem to be trying to hide his powers from her so much, I don't think she'll be out cold very often.

Comment

Come to think of it, hardly an episode goes by without Lana getting hurt in some way. o.o;;
                    Yeah, I am pretty suprised.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎