Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you love about "Nemesis"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've always liked Lana....and I admit I like Clana...but I REALLY loved Lana in this episode. She has Spirit and Spunk afterall...and she's not backing down from Lional or Lex...Way to go Lana!!!!

Comment

I love the Clark and Lana hug...and Lex standing right there. Jerk.

I love what Lana did to Lionel before he went to surgery.

Comment

Ok, so I loved Lana in this eppy, and I usually hate all her whining... but she didnt in Nemesis... That, and I like all the little Chlarky nuonces (sp?)... like the voicemail, and her watching him from in front of the car, and her finding Lana to save him... all of it. I pretty much just loved this episode to pieces, and it could have been bad, so I was impressed!

Comment

I voted for like 5 of the options. I loved the entire thing!

Comment

I voted for pretty much everything. There were a few things I didn't like but on a whole, this episode was sweet. Gives me hope for the last three episodes-sadly-of this season.

Comment

I voted for several of those options but one thing that I really loved was Clark referring back to his hesitation in saving Lex and then admitting that he chose the right thing.
              In that moment, Clark was Superman.
              Now that was a moment to love.

Comment

Lana was absolutely amazing in this episode. And the hug was to die for.

Comment

i LOVED how Lana was such a G in dis episode..she handeled her own and was strong!!!!!! i loved how she was gonna let that JERK Lex to die but when she found out her baby Clark was down there she helped save them.............. LOVED the Clark and Lana HUG!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE............

Comment

1) Lex did not leave Clark to die
                    2) Lana was willing to let Lex die in those caverns
                    3) Lana threatening Lionel in true Luthor fashion

Clark and Lex frendship was great. It was nice to see some humanity in Lex (maybe he have some hidden reasons?)

I started to like Lana. I think she gets Lionel words serious and stay away from Clark. Hidden protector of superhero?

Comment

CLANA HUG WAS THE BEST!!!

Comment

I loved how it echoed the rivalry my old friend and I have.Perfectly.I also love the Lex/Clark talk of freindship.
                        Clark-Were we ever really friends Lex?
                        Lex-I dont know Clark I have nothing to compare it to.
                        And Clark later on in the house- What if I gave up on him too soon?
                        Loved those lines.And more those were just off the top of my head

Comment

clex was the best thing bout this episode ..

you know as much as i cannot stand lana ...this epi was the first time i have actually been able to stomach her in ages ......she was a bad....you know what its a shame tptb ruined it with that disgusting clana hug

Comment

lana and clex

Comment

Best episode of the season!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡