Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dialogue?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana's was great. I loved every scene she was in.... where she had lines. *excludes the rescue part*

"I understand you are in a lot of pain. Good."

Comment

I think Lana had the best scenes and lines in this episode. Even though it was supposed to be about Clark and Lex. Lana stole the show with her actions and words.

Comment

I couldn't believe the lack of dialogue at the rescue scene (not a complaint, just an observation), we only had the Mark Snow music, not a "song" with words to listen to. It was over 3 minutes. I didn't even notice until a couple times through the episode.

Comment

It was great! I loved it. everything people said just flowed right along and it was great!

Comment

I thought the dialog was great. The non-dialog was cool too. Some of the very...very soap opera camera angles and stances though-most noticeably Lex in the end when Lana is lying to him and he just turns his back on her and we get the facial of Lex with Lana behind him, I just busted up laughing-were just plain bad.

Comment

I thought the dialogue was great! Good lines, emotions expressed, characters, um, in character.

I was impressed.

Well done!

Comment

fantastic

Comment

Lionel, Lana, Martha had good lines. Lex and Clark did as well, but I think it could have been better.
                  When Lex said that line to Clark about " the dark abyss we call my soul" I laughed so much. He's so self-loathing and melodramtic for a villain. Like a Cure song or something. Just like an "emo" kid. Aw, poor Emo!Lex needs a hug! lol

When Clark said " Nothing is ever good enough for you, Lex" I laughed there also, it sounded like they are in a troubled romantic relationship. lol (But of course, Clex still is the best thing on SV.)

When Chloe said that thing about being a stalker ex-girlfriend, that was weird. It was normal for her to be concerned so I don't know why she had to justify her calling Clark.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎