Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Lionel With or Against Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lionel is fully on one side....lionels..
    sometimes that means be nice to clark
    sometimes that means be nice to lex
    sometimes that means be nasty to lex
    he will morph to whatever the situation benefits lionel.
    i was impressed when lionel said "wow" to lana that she is finally catching on.

Comment

Originally posted by F.C.smallvillefan
      well, i think that when Lionel writes POWER and the kryptonian symbols, the writers are saying to us that he still has some kind of kryptonian knowledge, and, then, he still knows the secret of Clarks (obviously we can see that in all the sixth season and we know that, but when we saw this scene in Zod we could have a doubt) It means that he hasn't forgotten that for another reason. So Lionel can gain a lot of POWER with the knowledge of the Clark's secret and wit the knowledge of the kriptonian symbols...And he can use this power in a positive or in a negative way, of course...

I think that it's not ecessary an explanation in another episodes to explain this Zod scene
      Not an explanation, but at least a few glimpses of what he's up to. There was that episode (Reunion) where he was reading a book with what seemed to be symbols from the Kawatche cave and put it away as soon as Clark showed up. I think in Rage he also read through a book that he put down when Martha showed up. The guy's up to something and I find it wrong for them not to develop this intriguing story and waste our time with more mundane stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        Not an explanation, but at least a few glimpses of what he's up to. There was that episode (Reunion) where he was reading a book with what seemed to be symbols from the Kawatche cave and put it away as soon as Clark showed up. I think in Rage he also read through a book that he put down when Martha showed up. The guy's up to something and I find it wrong for them not to develop this intriguing story and waste our time with more mundane stuff.
        yeah, i agree

Comment

Hey, do you think we'll be hearing any opera music this season? I'm thinking in either Prototype or Phantom we will. I miss those opera moments.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            Hey, do you think we'll be hearing any opera music this season? I'm thinking in either Prototype or Phantom we will. I miss those opera moments.
            those opera moments are awesome. Usually the are in luthor scenes, like in Cyborg, Forsaken, with Lionel...or in Covenant.

I love when they use classical music in the show. Maybe we can see and listen it in future episodes

Comment

Yeah, I just watched Cyborg. The ending was a great "holy crap" moment. I really love that episode. I also liked the moment in Covenant (well, I do now, back then I hated Lionel so much as soon as that montage ended). I also liked the scene at the end of Crisis where Lionel puts the gun into his mouth that follows into Legacy. That was a powerful scene. There was another one in Suspect when Lionel was shot and another in Prodigal when Lionel revealed the photo of Lucas as a kid.

We need one of those this season. So far, this is the only season other than the 1st that didn't have one of those classical music scenes.

Comment

Shoot a snake is a snake

Lionel is snowing Lana . Telling her what he needs to in order to Keep her from killing him,and continuing to scare her into staying with Lex. He's trying to trick her into thinking he's still a good person, so she doesn't expose his evil nature to MARTHA, and More importantly, to Clark. There will be hell to pay if Clark ever finds out Lana was forced by Lionell to Mary Lex. Lionel has been evil since rekoning, when he threatened Jonathan into working for himas Senator,to serving his ends. THAT was the real Lionel then,and That was the realLionelin PROMISE.

Comment

Lionel has always been about wealth & power. He, however, doesn't want power in the same Lex does. As he ages, he does mellow some, also. His exposure to the Kent family has made him see the value in bonds & love. He 'owes' Clark because when Clark inhabited Lionel's body he healed it. Jor-el's little sojourn inside of Lionel left him changed, also.

The biggest reason Lionel is protecting Clark, by making Lana marry Lex, is that Lex scares the sh*t out of Lionel. Lionel doesn't scare easily and he knows he's responsible for Lex being who he is! I think by protecting Clark so he can fulfill his destiny Lionel is trying to atone for unleashing Lex on the world!

Comment

^^I don't believe that. Martha herself said people don't change. Jonathan also warned Clark of Lionel and how he died protecting Clark. Jonathan apparently is able to watch what's going on in the world of the living as Lex's mother does. So he knows something Clark doesn't. If you know something according to spoilers that may suggest I'm wrong, then please don't post it here.

Comment

"Hey, do you think we'll be hearing any opera music this season? I'm thinking in either Prototype or Phantom we will. I miss those opera moments."

xrayvision, you and I think a lot alike. I miss those moments as well. It really adds character to the music of the show; it makes this show stand out from other teen dramas and says, "This is much more than a teen show; it's an epic, tragic tale". That's one of the many reasons I loved the ending of "Covenant" so much.

By the way, I have the names of the operas if you'd like to download them.

(PS: This is LuthorRequiem talking. I just had technical difficulty with signing into that screen name, so I'm using this one for now).

Comment

I remember PM'ing LuthorRequiem2. I'm not sure if that's the ID you had before. I remember LuthorRequiem2 asked me about writing fanfics. I posted some recently in case you are him:

Retribution (my version of episode 6.18) & Eradication (my version of episode 6.22):

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily plot-driven and doesn't concentrate on any one particular romantic pairing or friendship. Also called "Episodal fic" because it's more like an episode. It can include mentions of different friendships o

Fissure (my version of episode 7.01):

Forum for posting fan fiction that is primarily plot-driven and doesn't concentrate on any one particular romantic pairing or friendship. Also called "Episodal fic" because it's more like an episode. It can include mentions of different friendships o

Clash (my version of episode 7.02):

Comment

I think that ultimatly Lionel is with Lex. Especially since he ran into the bomb to try and save him. Lionel putting himself on the line for someone doesn't ever happen so I would definitly have to say he is with him.

Comment

Lionel = questionable

Lionel is quite vague in this season, he is to me very inconsistently ambiguous and unpredictable in his actions through out this season, he is the man of mystery. It is not until season 7 at the end of episode Descent that we know for certain who's side Lionel is on and why. To me it is unclear and undetermined weather or not he is with or against Lex in this season, but we will have a clearer picture in the changing of Lionel's allegiances in season 7.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎