No announcement yet.

Sexy Clana HUG!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RPMSDB

Clark is 'supposed' to become a super hero one day. He's supposed to be a role model.
    The fact is that he hasn't embraced his destiny yet so you can't sit him on a pedestal that he's a role model as he is still in the process of becoming that role model, mishaps are part of life, a simple 'moment' with Lana doesn't effect what he doe's in later life and shouldn't tarnish how the character is viewed. The fact he nearly died and his head couldn’t really be in the right place so you could say he had an excuse, and it’s quiet evident Lana has her reasons.

Comment

• Role model? Superman, that's laughable, when he has a bastard child with Lois Lane.

Even with Lois Lane, he never summoned the courage to tell her the truth and now we have a little Kent running around not knowing who his father is. A great role model indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack-El49
        Way to bring it strong on your first post. Welcome to KSite!
        Thanks for the welcomes Jack-El49 and Bonita_LovesSuperman. This is a GREAT site and I'm glad I found it.

Comment

• Originally posted by citizenlen
          Role model? Superman, that's laughable, when he has a bastard child with Lois Lane.

Even with Lois Lane, he never summoned the courage to tell her the truth and now we have a little Kent running around not knowing who his father is. A great role model indeed.
          Wow what a great Point

Comment

• Originally posted by citizenlen
            Role model? Superman, that's laughable, when he has a bastard child with Lois Lane.

Maybe you have confused SR with Smallville?
            One has Zero to do with the other.

Comment

• but everyone talks about Superman and Clois when we are watching Smallville

Comment

• No, I'm not confused about SR and Smallville. My point is before we dump our "moral" values on that Clana embrace and condemn Lana but put Clark Kent on a pedestal because he will later be the man on the cape, let's view his actions. And I mean all his actions. Sorry, if that didn't come out right with Lois and CK's son, but if we are talking about Clark Kent as a role model then his title or whatnot goes beyond Smallville.

The conversation has really turned into the right of a husband VS the right of a wife. Yet, despite all Lex has done to Lana, she should still be worried about him because its his "right" as a husband. Sorry, to me Lex haven't even earned the right of a husband. On the technical standpoint by default Lex is the husband. But on the moral issue, Lex is a bastard husband.

I think I know whom I'll go up to first.

I'm not some Clana lover, I wasn't even going to open this thread, as I thought it will be just a gushfest, but it turns out the thread is quite interesting.
                Last edited by citizenlen; 05-02-2007, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Even being a Chlark fan, I thought the chemistry between the two of them was strong... but did anyone else kind of wonder if that was the end of clana? Like, until Chloe told him that Lana only came back to save him... I thought it was like one last touch before it ended... but then I remembered oh yeah... this is Smallville... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaNymph
                    I loved it! It gave me a happy, warm feeling inside.
                    X2

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                    Oh, here we go...... Let's make this clear, neither Lana NOR CHLOE<----note the Chloe there) wanted Lex out alive. The only person BOTH OF THEM wanted out was Clark.

Yah, now all Lex needs is about 100 more saves and he'll be tied with Clark for the times he saved Lex
                    True story.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by margroks
                    That was disgusting. I don't care what the circumstances are, I don't care if Lana was forced to marry the devil himself, she is a married woman and OFF LIMITS! THis is why people hated Promise.
                    Sorry you feel that way. And while some people may have hated Promise, that's not true of EVERYONE.

The ehro does NOT touch a girl who is about to be married and he doesn't get involved with married women.
                    You do realize that this is NOT the dark ages and neither Clark or Lana have acted on their feelings.

That Lana wnet to him before asking about her husband was also nasty.
                    I have to admit your comments are hilarious.

Clark is no hero if he acts like that. That was completely barf worthy. Shameful and revolting.
                    Tell that to the people he has actually saved.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by citizenlen
                    No, I'm not confused about SR and Smallville. My point is before we dump our "moral" values on that Clana embrace and condemn Lana but put Clark Kent on a pedestal because he will later be the man on the cape...
                    LOL Is that kind of like man of the cloth?
                    Last edited by Raistlin; 09-11-2011, 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• It may have been sexy,but it still was wrong of Clark to hug a married woman. Clark Kent's morals went out the window I guess with Lana. But I think the writers are writing a soap opera so of course
                      you are going to see lax of values,oh well times are better aren't they? I wonder what is father would have thought,he seemed the only one with morals.

Comment

• Originally posted by toflyup
                        It may have been sexy,but it still was wrong of Clark to hug a married woman. Clark Kent's morals went out the window I guess with Lana. But I think the writers are writing a soap opera so of course
                        you are going to see lax of values,oh well times are better aren't they? I wonder what is father would have thought,he seemed the only one with morals.
                        Well, I can't disagree with you about the sometimes suffocating soap opera feel of the series, but in all fairness, they didn't actually hug each other. I will pass on the morality judgment.

Comment

• To be honest with you I thought Lana would never marry Lex, because I thought that would end the relationship with Clark. I was really surprise that they carried that far. But I'm from the old school that thought marriage was the end of other relationships Especially with what Clark was suppose to
                          represent. I admit not everyone thinks like I do.. I guess that is what makes the world go around huh,

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎