No announcement yet.

Sexy Clana HUG!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL !!

People, its a TV show and its creating drama for pete's sake !!

Comment

Originally posted by kar4764
      Lana should end her marriage first before picking things back up with her latest backup boyfriend.

I don't care how much they allegedly "love" each other - she's married and it's wrong. Everything about it is wrong - the holding, hugging, kissing, very sensual hand holding and her touching his chest - WRONG because she's married.

And marriage is not just another relationship - it's much more serious than that, and the promises and commitments involved are much deeper.

She was forced into marriage - yeah, right - my eyes are rolling now. No one can force you into something like that. And even if she felt forced, she should still END things with Lex first.

So yeah, I don't find this romantic at all. If they were both free, yes, it would have been hot. But the fact that she's married totally ruins it and makes it cheap for them to act that way.

We're not animals; we DO have a measure of control over our actions. But Lana's never shown much control over hers. And it's always someone else's fault.

MOD EDIT Rule 14 insults are strictly prohibited

She barely hugged him. Just becasue she is married doesn't mean she can't hug Clark so what if he is her ex.
      Last edited by jimmyolsenblues; 04-27-2007, 02:57 PM.

Comment

The hug was nice. I can't see any problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomeperson30
          Okay know what the F**k is wrong with you. She didn't even kiss him. She barely hugged him. Just becasue she is married doesn't mean she can't hug Clark so what if he is her ex.
          The mods will be along soon to remind you NOT to make posts personal.

Comment

Originally posted by don johns
            Like the critics have said before, TW and KK have enough chemistry to light up a small city.
            No doubt! Especially in scenes where there's no dialog.

Comment

Originally posted by RPMSDB
              I'm glad all you Clana fans enjoyed that.

Yes, Lana was 'tricked' into marrying Lex. I get that. However, Clark doesn't know that. Matter of fact, he went into the caves (whatever it was) thinking Lex had forced her to marry him that day, but came out knowing that he didn't (I'm not talking about the pregnancy. I'm talking about his reactions and thoughts after Promise).

Clark is 'supposed' to become a super hero one day. He's supposed to be a role model.

A simple hug would do, but lingering in the arms of married woman is wrong.

If Lana had just hugged Clark and nothing more, I wouldn't have so many problems with it. BUT, she lingered there, touched him, and then dragged her hand over his body as she walked off. For a married woman, that is wrong. I don't care is she was 'tricked' into marriage or not. IMO, it was wrong, no matter if Lex deserves her commitment or not.

IF she and Clark want to get all hot and heavy, they should at least wait until she is no longer married.

Look person she hugged Clark because she was glad that he was okay and not dead down there. She hugged him and lingered because she loves him. Nothing will change that.
              And one other thing just to sa atthe end when Lana said "if someone lied to me like that they would lose my love forever" she was saying that to Lex.

Comment

Speaking of scenes with no dialogue Best Clark/Lana scene (or moment in time) ever was in Mortal when Clark, recently returned from the dead, reunites with Lana. The emotion on Lana's face was stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime,oburg
                  Yes, I saw the scene. My point being as a wife, she should have sought out her husband first to make sure of his safety (of which we know she could care less about for good reason lol). Regardless of who came into Lana's view first, her spouse is the one who she should have been there to console after a disaster intially. Oh the drama that is SV.
                  The thing that you don't get is she went there to see if Clark was okay. She send the search and rescue for Clark not Lex. She was going to leave Lex down there to die. She went to Clark first because she loves him not Lex.

Originally posted by Kryptonian-Ronin
                  The mods will be along soon to remind you NOT to make posts personal.
                  I don't think its personal.
                  So there you go
                  Last edited by Awesomeperson30; 04-27-2007, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Nothing wrong with me. I'm good! How are you doing? Everything okay? Life treating you well? Yes? Good!

By the way, it wasn't just a hug - passing your hand sexually over a man's chest who isn't your husband is wrong, no matter what you think. But I obviously view marriage differently than you do.

Was the chemistry there? Yes, undoubtedly. Was the acting great? Absolutely - by both of them.

But was it improper? Yes! And my point is that when it's that improper, it ceases to be 'romantic' and 'hot' for me.

And thanks for your concern about my well-being! It's great to know you care.

Comment

Definitely one of those unforgettable Clana moments.This Kreuk and Welling thing is just fabulous.Clark was obviously stunned.LOL

Comment

Certainly not condoning and "inappropriate moment", but lets remember that:

Lana has discovered that Lex lied to her, manipulated her, gave her drugs to believe she was pregnant and that his father forced her to marry him with the threat of killing the one man she relaized she truly loves.
                        Then there is Clark, and how she finally understands ( sort of) why he lied and kept things for her all this time and perhaps even loves him more for it.

As for Clark, He loves her, in an almost obsessive way because he knows he can't have her.

Its an explosion waiting to happen, always has been.

One of the many reasons I dislike Clana and think that it shoudl have been resolved at least 2 season ago.

Comment

They edited this scene already. It was a hug in the trailer, but the finished scene has an "almost hug".

My guess is that CW is aware that some audience members might be offended with Clark hugging a married woman in a kind of suggestive way so they cut it.
                          Last edited by Kid Collins; 04-28-2007, 07:31 AM.

Comment

This is only a TV show...having said that...TW and KK do have some outstanding...exciting...breathtaking chemistry going on. Their characters....Clark and Lana don't have to speak words...it is all in the way they look and touch one another. I saw absolutely nothing wrong with the scene.

Lana has just found out that her husband faked her pregnancy by giving her hormone pills to make her seem like she was pregnant. Lana has never really stopped loving Clark...and until she found out that Clark was down in the tunnels with Lex...she basically was going to let Lex die.

I thought it was a great moment that Lana ran to Clark first. You know what they say about a woman when two men she loves are trapped...the one she goes to first is the one she truly loves.

The hug wasn't even really a hug anyway...she touched Clark's arm which I thought confirmed that she now knows that he can get hurt...but that he heals quickly....they looked into one another's eyes...she saw Lex peering from the cloud of smoke...and as she trots off to Lex...Lana seductively sweeps her hand across Clarks heart!!!! Nothing at all wrong with Clana.

Also just to make a point....there have been periods where Lana did not have a boyfriend... Season 2 and 3 and she went to the prom by herself in season 4. Lana is very capable of being my herself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Collins
                              They edited this scene already. It was a hug in the trailer, but the finished scene has an "almost hug".

My guess is that CW is aware that some audience members might be offended with Clark hugging a married woman in a kind of suggestive way so they cut it.
                              I think the touching was more suggestive than the hug itself.Heh.

Comment

Sexy. As. Hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎