Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexy Clana HUG!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

do3mire, Lana is only human and she's met her breaking point. She's madly in love with Clark and she would be with him if it weren't for all the danger he could be put in. She has a right to hate Lex for the disgusting things he's done to her. She forgot herself for a moment and gave into a comforting embrace with the man she really loves. IMO Lex has disregarded the bonds of marriage not Lana. How can anyone think Lex deserves any consideration as a husband anymore? He completely violated Lana's body and betrayed her in the worst way possible. I don't feel sorry for him if his heart hurts over a Clana hug, screw him.

Comment

Originally posted by emily feist
      kar4764, you do realize that Lex drugged Lana to believe she was pregnant and then caused her to have pains so she thought she miscarried. He hasn't respected the vows of marriage at all. At this point Lana knows what kind of ass she's married to. After his violation of not only her body but of her trust I don't think she owes him a damn thing. He's stepped over the line not her.
      I realize that. But two wrongs don't make a right.

Comment

I guess I feel like your trying to put her hug and Lex's baby plan on the same level when their not even close.

Comment

that was a very steamy scene! that closeness...n holding the hands on his chest and clark almost wanting to plant one on her forehead was priceless..

Comment

That's what you call a "soulmate" moment.

Fantastic scene between the two.

Comment

it was AWESOME!! i loved it!!

Comment

They could have done more.... frankly I gave up on Clana a while ago. They seem to like to beat the horse dead. Alot.

Comment

I'm glad all you Clana fans enjoyed that.

Yes, Lana was 'tricked' into marrying Lex. I get that. However, Clark doesn't know that. Matter of fact, he went into the caves (whatever it was) thinking Lex had forced her to marry him that day, but came out knowing that he didn't (I'm not talking about the pregnancy. I'm talking about his reactions and thoughts after Promise).

Clark is 'supposed' to become a super hero one day. He's supposed to be a role model.

A simple hug would do, but lingering in the arms of married woman is wrong.

If Lana had just hugged Clark and nothing more, I wouldn't have so many problems with it. BUT, she lingered there, touched him, and then dragged her hand over his body as she walked off. For a married woman, that is wrong. I don't care is she was 'tricked' into marriage or not. IMO, it was wrong, no matter if Lex deserves her commitment or not.

IF she and Clark want to get all hot and heavy, they should at least wait until she is no longer married.

Comment

I'm I wrong or was Lana noticing the fact that Clark had already healed when she touched his arm? Another confirmation of her new knowledge about Clarks super powers?

Loved the carnalness of that "hug." It’s like they just wanted to breath-in each other, just for a moment.

Comment

Like the critics have said before, TW and KK have enough chemistry to light up a small city. Tom, Kristin, Michael and Allison have made Smallville worthy of viewing week after week and year after year. Kristin can transition to the big screen. She has it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                        Lex wasn't there yet, as soon as Lex appeared she left Clark.
                        Yes, I saw the scene. My point being as a wife, she should have sought out her husband first to make sure of his safety (of which we know she could care less about for good reason lol). Regardless of who came into Lana's view first, her spouse is the one who she should have been there to console after a disaster intially. Oh the drama that is SV.

Comment

That was steamy! The stare and touch they gave each other was was so sensual....visceral. I could literally feel the electricity flowing between Clark and Lana when they looked at each other. Their chemistry was that intense. Great scene!

Comment

Originally posted by margroks
                            That was disgusting. I don't care what the circumstances are, I don't care if Lana was forced to marry the devil himself, she is a married woman and OFF LIMITS! THis is why people hated Promise. The ehro does NOT touch a girl who is about to be married and he doesn't get involved with married women. That Lana wnet to him before asking about her husband was also nasty. That wasn't nice in any way it was appalling and the wirters should stop it right now. Clark is no hero if he acts like that. That was completely barf worthy. Shameful and revolting.
                            What The F**k is wrong with you. Clana is the best thing to ever happen to Smallville. That almost hug was sexy. You can't deny that. So what if she's married. She was going to leave Lex to die. But not Clark. She wanted to save Clark even if that ment Save Lex in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesomeperson30
                              What The F**k is wrong with you. Clana is the best thing to ever happen to Smallville. That almost hug was sexy. You can't deny that. So what if she's married. She was going to leave Lex to die. But not Clark. She wanted to save Clark even if that ment Save Lex in the process.
                              ROFL!

I guess if MARGROKS ever gets the stuffing beat out of her by her husband after she confronts him about betraying her, she may feel differently about realizing feelings for another person that she knows loves her. Until then, it's all moral outrage or simple Lana-hating/envy.

And I agree with your assessment: that was the sexiest "almost hug" I think I've ever seen on TV - what a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by margroks
                                That was disgusting. I don't care what the circumstances are, I don't care if Lana was forced to marry the devil himself, she is a married woman and OFF LIMITS! THis is why people hated Promise. The ehro does NOT touch a girl who is about to be married and he doesn't get involved with married women. That Lana wnet to him before asking about her husband was also nasty. That wasn't nice in any way it was appalling and the wirters should stop it right now. Clark is no hero if he acts like that. That was completely barf worthy. Shameful and revolting.
                                Clark is young...and he's in love. He may be an alien, but he has human emotions. He knows that Lana's husband is a monster (look at the way he exploits people with powers).

Not to mention...even when he turns into Superman...he's not perfect. In SR, he was definitely having an emotional affair with an engaged Lois Lane.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎