Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexy Clana HUG!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lex wasn't there yet, as soon as Lex appeared she left Clark.

Comment

quote:
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Originally posted by margroks
      That was disgusting. I don't care what the circumstances are, I don't care if Lana was forced to marry the devil himself, she is a married woman and OFF LIMITS! THis is why people hated Promise. The ehro does NOT touch a girl who is about to be married and he doesn't get involved with married women. That Lana wnet to him before asking about her husband was also nasty. That wasn't nice in any way it was appalling and the wirters should stop it right now. Clark is no hero if he acts like that. That was completely barf worthy. Shameful and revolting.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after everything lex has done to lana i don't see why what she did was wrong she doesn't love lex, she loves clark and she would be with him anyways if she wasn't forced into the marriage compared to what lex has done to lana i think that what she did was nothing.

Comment

Lana should end her marriage first before picking things back up with her latest backup boyfriend.

I don't care how much they allegedly "love" each other - she's married and it's wrong. Everything about it is wrong - the holding, hugging, kissing, very sensual hand holding and her touching his chest - WRONG because she's married.

And marriage is not just another relationship - it's much more serious than that, and the promises and commitments involved are much deeper.

She was forced into marriage - yeah, right - my eyes are rolling now. No one can force you into something like that. And even if she felt forced, she should still END things with Lex first.

So yeah, I don't find this romantic at all. If they were both free, yes, it would have been hot. But the fact that she's married totally ruins it and makes it cheap for them to act that way.

We're not animals; we DO have a measure of control over our actions. But Lana's never shown much control over hers. And it's always someone else's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by clanafanforever
          lol it almost looked like they were going to get it on right there
          I second that.

Comment

I'm not a Clana fan...and that hug/grope thing was pretty hot! haha. I don't even think it was a hug...just touching.

Comment

Originally posted by kar4764
              Lana should end her marriage first before picking things back up with her latest backup boyfriend.

I don't care how much they allegedly "love" each other - she's married and it's wrong. Everything about it is wrong - the holding, hugging, kissing, very sensual hand holding and her touching his chest - WRONG because she's married.

And marriage is not just another relationship - it's much more serious than that, and the promises and commitments involved are much deeper.

She was forced into marriage - yeah, right - my eyes are rolling now. No one can force you into something like that. And even if she felt forced, she should still END things with Lex first.

So yeah, I don't find this romantic at all. If they were both free, yes, it would have been hot. But the fact that she's married totally ruins it and makes it cheap for them to act that way.

We're not animals; we DO have a measure of control over our actions. But Lana's never shown much control over hers. And it's always someone else's fault.
              I didn't start this thread to make it a moral issue.

I just thought the hug was hot.

It's not like the hug went anywhere. Lana did go to Lex when she saw him.

Comment

Lana's latest backup boyfriend? How is she her backup boyfriend when Clark's the one who broke it off? That doesn't make much sense at all.

Comment

Makes sense when Lana always has a backup boyfriend while she's with another man. She can't be without a man, so she's always got one in the wings waiting for her. With Clark, it's repeat-offending.

And I am fully aware of why this thread was started - to celebrate a 'hot' hug. But the issues I mentioned removed the hotness for me - and that's why I don't see it as a sexy hug.

On its own, it's a very sexy moment - but it's ruined for me by the status of the characters. meh...

Comment

Makes sense when Lana always has a backup boyfriend while she's with another man. She can't be without a man, so she's always got one in the wings waiting for her. With Clark, it's repeat-offending
                    It doesn't make sense when Clark breaks it off. A backup boyfriend is one that YOU control, not the other way around. You can't call Clark her backup bf, IMO.

And I am fully aware of why this thread was started - to celebrate a 'hot' hug. But the issues I mentioned removed the hotness for me - and that's why I don't see it as a sexy hug.
                    Well to fair, it wasn't really a hug. It was more like a hott, up close stare down.

Comment

I didn't like that huge, Clark should have been huging Chloe!

Comment

kar4764, you do realize that Lex drugged Lana to believe she was pregnant and then caused her to have pains so she thought she miscarried. He hasn't respected the vows of marriage at all. At this point Lana knows what kind of ass she's married to. After his violation of not only her body but of her trust I don't think she owes him a damn thing. He's stepped over the line not her.

Comment

Originally posted by emsfan
                          Thats was totally hot!!! Love the scene so much!
                          'Nuff said - I couldn't agree more.

Comment

That... scene... was... EN FUEGO! I admit it, I love those moments and I'm not afraid to say it!

Plus, Lana was deliciously evil this episode, what with the hospital scene, intimidating the police, withholding the informatoin she "found" when she broke into Lex's briefcase... so hugging an old friend who isn't her husband was the least of her bad deeds tonight...
                            Last edited by BadClark4Ever; 04-26-2007, 08:29 PM.

Comment

GOSH, what a HOTT SCENE.

If you didn't like the scene then keep your mouth CLOSED. We are just complementing that they have chemistry.

They didn't even have to say anything...NO DIALOUGE. NOTHING. When does anyone do that?

Can't wait for next week!

Comment

Originally posted by clanafanforever
                                quote:
                                Originally posted by margroks
                                That was disgusting. I don't care what the circumstances are, I don't care if Lana was forced to marry the devil himself, she is a married woman and OFF LIMITS! THis is why people hated Promise. The ehro does NOT touch a girl who is about to be married and he doesn't get involved with married women. That Lana wnet to him before asking about her husband was also nasty. That wasn't nice in any way it was appalling and the wirters should stop it right now. Clark is no hero if he acts like that. That was completely barf worthy. Shameful and revolting.

after everything lex has done to lana i don't see why what she did was wrong she doesn't love lex, she loves clark and she would be with him anyways if she wasn't forced into the marriage compared to what lex has done to lana i think that what she did was nothing.
                                Just because you're the good guy, or in this case, the "good" characters, it's no excuse for this sort of behaviour regardless of the predicament you are in. I think that was Margrok's point. Also, it makes Clark look bad. Like our hero has lost his sense of what's right and wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎