Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sexy Clana HUG!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish my x dragged her hand across my belly at the end of an embrace like that . haha

Comment

I actually lol'd when I read this part of your post SVM.
      I have to make it clear

But yeah, only us Clana fans can go into overdrive over a hug, as hot as it was
      The same thing is, that it wasn't really a hug either. It was weirdest hottest, non embrace yet.....I don't know, they didnt really hug....They just looked like they to "do it " right then and there.

Comment

wow i loved the way her hands gently sweeped across his chest

Comment

*sigh* I'm sorry, but Clana moments like that i always love to see, i mean TW and KK got serious chemistry you can't deny that. For a second there it look like they were gonna kiss!

Comment

^^^^Yeah, they have these serious "hott" type moments where they don't need to do anything, but yet there's so much there.

Comment

LOL all they got to do is look at each other, and there's SERIOUS fire there!!!!!!!!

Comment

That scene was hawt!!!

But in the back of my mind I knew Lex was gonna interrupt it any second...But it was beautiful *dreamy eyes*

Comment

^ ITA. That hug was SMOKIN'. The whole reveal of it too was amazing. I loved how she put her hand on his heart and he held it there.

Of course, Lex had to show up.

Comment

That was disgusting. I don't care what the circumstances are, I don't care if Lana was forced to marry the devil himself, she is a married woman and OFF LIMITS! THis is why people hated Promise. The ehro does NOT touch a girl who is about to be married and he doesn't get involved with married women. That Lana wnet to him before asking about her husband was also nasty. That wasn't nice in any way it was appalling and the wirters should stop it right now. Clark is no hero if he acts like that. That was completely barf worthy. Shameful and revolting.

Comment

Hmmm i figured i would need to use this--->

Comment

i wonder if tw and kk if rehearse those type of scenes or if they just wing it on screen either way they are both soo hot together i wish that they were together in real life

Comment

God..if you were blackmailed into marrying someone while in love with someone else..you're honestly gonna tell me that you'd just turn the other way? That's BS and you know it.

Comment

jeez..... that hug was so bloody hot *drool*

definetely looked like foreplay LOL

kristom's chemistry surprises me everytime hehe

Comment

Originally posted by margroks
                              That was disgusting. I don't care what the circumstances are, I don't care if Lana was forced to marry the devil himself, she is a married woman and OFF LIMITS! THis is why people hated Promise. The ehro does NOT touch a girl who is about to be married and he doesn't get involved with married women. That Lana wnet to him before asking about her husband was also nasty. That wasn't nice in any way it was appalling and the wirters should stop it right now. Clark is no hero if he acts like that. That was completely barf worthy. Shameful and revolting.
                              Clark and Lana didn't really didn't do anything wrong...they just hugged and touched each others hand.

It's because their chemistry is so strong that people compare it to foreplay and p0rn.

Comment

I liked Lana in this epi, but thought that she should have been smart enough to embrace her husband first. If she is going to play Lex, running to Clark after both of them escaped with their lives probally wasn't the wisest thing. You got to know how to beat the Luthors at their game. I felt bad for Clark. He was hurting when she left to go to Lex. I hope Lana has something good in store for both Lex and Lionel.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎