No announcement yet.

Ep. 2.19 - Folsom Prison Blues

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wanders in*

I gotta side with Dannyblue1. I don't think there have been more many standalone eps this season then the last. Supernatural unlike other shows *coughs* Smallville *cough* *cough* is a very well written show. Even the "standalones" or non YED eps feature into the season arc very well. As mentioned before, Heart really forced Sam to face the fear that he will become evil someday - which ties in with the YED stuff.

Every ep ties into the next. This ep was even a continuation of the season one ep Skinwalker that tied into the bank job ep that tied into this ep, which even managed to be tied into the Linda Blair ep a little bit. Realisticaly, I have it hard to believe that the boys wouldn't have the feds on their tale for all the things they've done. WE know that they are doing good and all, but to a random person who knows nothing about things that go bump in the night are likely to believe Sam and Dean are dangerous and need to be locked up. It's natural and believable to have a fed arc. Who knows, we might even find out somehow Hendrikson works for the YED anyways. Either he's evil or his superior who assigned him to the case is evil. Whatever. Either way, that'd be awesome.

Next weeks ep doesn't even seem too standaloneish to me either. [SPOILER]The Jin is going to somehow temp wish away the fundemental thing that makes Dean and Sam who they are and undo the YED attack on their family when they were young. It'll be interesting to see Dean go through that and struggle with if he really wants to fight off The Jin or not after that since killing it will most likely reset things the way they were.[/SPOILER] With Dean constantly worried that someday he'll be forced to kill Sam and truely be alone in the world. Which - has also been very present in many of the "standalone eps" this season. Either with Dean worrying about it but playing it cool while in front of Sam or Sam being Emo about it and getting wasted and making Dean swear that he will in fact do the deed when the time comes.

Comment

I liked this one though. It was an awsome twist the warden being their friend. Pretty funny when the guy was naming off all their felonies.

Comment

I loved this episode.

Comment

This episode was really funny. I loved Dean and Sam's one liners!!!

Comment

This episode is pretty good.Liked how hendrickson came back,the attorney was awsome and declan being the guard was smart.

Comment

This episode was okay.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎