This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from Nemesis

Post quotes from Nemesis here.

Lex: "You're the only read friend I ever had Clark, but somewhere along the way you saw me as your nemesis."

Clark: "Were we ever really friends, Lex?"

Lex: "I have nothing to compare it to."

Comment

Lana to Lex : What did I ever do to deserve you

And Martha: Your greatest strength might also be your greatest weakness... your hope

Chloe's voicemail

Comment

Clark: What if part of what Lex is, is because of me?

Comment

Clark: I saw a glimpse of something I hadn't seen in years....my friend

Comment

"Well... I see you've embraced whole-heartedly what it means to be a Luthor."

Comment

Originally posted by coasterprincess
              Clark: I saw a glimpse of something I hadn't seen in years....my friend
              That was a good line. Also Martha's about Clarks weakness being his hope in humanity. Real good stuff.

Comment

"Wow... I see you've embraced whole-heartedly what it means to be a Luthor."

Best quote of the season most likely.

Comment

Lionel had the best quotes!

His "embracing whole-heartedly what it means to be a Luthor," and the other one about Lana being surprised to see him/both Luthors are still alive (sorry, can't remember the quote).

Thank you, Lionel.

Why is it that Lionel is the ONLY one who can see right through Lana? Which is kind of funny because Clark is the one with x-ray vision.

Comment

Lana's demanding speech at the hospital. Both her plea to the doctors:

"My husband is missing... that man is the only family I have left"

and her complete 180 when she threatens Lionel's life!

Comment

Lana: "With Lex missing it turns out that I'm in charge of your medical decisions today."

Lana: "Looks like I'm not the only one who's trapped."

Lana: "If I killed you right now, I'd be free."

Lana: "Sure, as soon as I see a warrant to search my husband's vehicle."

Chloe: "I feel like your stalker ex-girlfriend. Even though I was never your girlfriend."

Lana: "What kind of a person would lie like that...If someone lied about that, they would lose my love forever."

Lana: "I don't know what I did to deserve you."

Chloe: "I don't mind the idea of him co-habitating with the rats for all eternity."

Comment

Originally posted by Maagic
                        That was the best!

Comment

Clark to Lex: I saw Lana on your wedding day...she was going to leave you! (The look on Lex's face was satisfying to see...he did not see that coming)!

ps - I think I like Lana again after this episode!

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                            Lex: "You're the only read friend I ever had Clark, but somewhere along the way you saw me as your nemesis."

Clark: "Were we ever really friends, Lex?"

Lex: "I have nothing to compare it to."
                            I guess his 'friend" that he nearly beat to death doesn't enter in the equation...a typical point of view from Lex.
                            One the speaks volumes about his twisted perception.

Comment

Originally posted by Maagic
                              ^I agree that was the best!

Martha's line about Clark's "hope" was good, too, particulary because the Kryptonian letter "S" is also the Kryptonian symbol for "Hope", as well as the family crest for the house of El.

Hope in people is always admirable, even though sometimes hope is placed in the wrong people (that's why Clark's greatest strength is also his greatest weakness). Clark is right that you don't get to choose who to save & not save.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎