Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iritscen
    Plus you have to kind of wonder where the bullets went....

Lex: Lana, why are there two holes in my wood floor?

Lana: I don't know. But if I did know, I would certainly tell you. If I didn't tell you, I would just expect you to think I'm a horrible person, because that's what horrible people do, is not tell people the truth.

Lex: Uh, forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by Videogamer49107
      Lana has enough time to...go threaten Lionel, shoot open a briefcase, hack Lex's computer, and then do all of the stuff with Chloe.

All of this happens again...in 14 minutes??? I'll suspend belief on a lot of things but when you set a logical point in time for your show to follow and then break all of its rules...?

This is what I was wondering about too. How did all that happen in 20 minutes. When Chloe comes to talk to Lana it seem as if Lana has been there for some time. The whole time line is messed up.

Oh, and Clark didn't realy do anything to save Lex did he? In fact it seemed as if lex would have been better off if Clark hadn't come at all.

Comment

...no one noticed that the actor who plays the soldier is the same guy who died from the liver disease thing when his brother trys to blow up the hospital with the K infused dynomite

Comment

Yes, they did... It's in another post though.

Here's the URL to Wes Kenan's prior appearance thread (using the 'search' feature helps to find things like this):

Last edited by thebog1; 05-02-2007, 03:22 PM.

Comment

k koo

Comment

Originally posted by TSU Superman X
              ok how about the part when all the rubble fell on clark n some how the door behind lex like 10 feet away magically broke open lol
              Okay, the ceiling caved in, dropping the "said" rubble onto Clark, probably also dropping rubble onto the gate, breaking it.

Originally posted by SupeK
              Last week Clark had a piece of K lying on his chest and was paralyzed for hours. This week he can pull his 6'4" muscular body through a 5 foot tunnel of K while bleeding from a piece of the stuff that was stuck in his body poisoning him.

Clark couldn't break a chain on a gate, but a minute later he survives a concrete avalanche and can push the concrete off his head afterwards. And Lex didn't say anything.
              I thought this too! Clark nearly died from a piece in his pocket the week before and the next week, he can pull himself out of the pile up of rubble with several pieces that same size lying right beside him.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the distortion in time. They had 14 minutes to get out of the tunnels. Chloe had 14 minutes to investigate what was happening to Clark, run to the Luthor mansion, talk with Lana, assemble a crack team of police after they had called the search off and then arrive just as the bombs are going off.

Lana has enough time to...go threaten Lionel, shoot open a briefcase, hack Lex's computer, and then do all of the stuff with Chloe.

All of this happens again...in 14 minutes??? I'll suspend belief on a lot of things but when you set a logical point in time for your show to follow and then break all of its rules...?
              Wow! Excellent point! Very well explained! Oh, and not to mention, Chloe actually tells Clark later that Lana was "sitting on the information" about the saving hatch "all morning."
              Last edited by otter; 05-09-2007, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Lana's threat to Lionel

She could do very little harm by squeezing an I. V. tube. It would take so much time to do any effect that a nurse or Doctor would have stopped her.

That was simply rediculous!!

Comment

I saw it again this week, and it never ceases to amaze me how easily people can go through the Luthor mansion. They just don't bother with security any more -- I guess Lex figured 'what's the point', since Clark and just about everyone else can go in and out with impunity.

Lana can go there without explanation since she was a Luthor then, and while she may have invited Chloe over (after - we presume - Lana got a call from her) ... something tells me Chloe took a page from Clark's playbook and invited herself over to get the low-down on the tunnel situation.

I guess having some security dude tell Lana: 'you have a visitor' is pretty pointless, now that Clark has been up and down those halls like he's a permanent resident already.

Comment

Me personally is waiting to see how Clark's "scars" will look like.

When Clark was shot during S5 in hidden, Chloe pulled up his shirt and said "wow, not a scratch...CK : lets hope no one asks to see the scar"

Well, in this epi, Clark had a major gash along his arm. So dramatic that even Lex commented on it.

So where did it go? After all Clark is always wearing his blue t shirts, even though he doesnt always wear the red jacket.

It was made clear that when he looked up to the sky he felt so much better, and that took care of the oroblem.

Hello writers...fix this please.

Comment

Why is Clark pulling up to the tunnels in his truck? He could just superspeed there, lol.

Comment

Why, when Clark and Lex escape, are loads of firemen and paramedics running round in every direction in slow motion

You should check it out, its where Lana begins to hug Clark. Fair enough they could be running to the tunnel, but they are all running round in different directions, and there are so many of them.

Comment

LOL I know, and they're not really doing anything.
                          But I dont care, because that scene was so beautiful and sad.
                          I'm not even a Clana fan and I loved that scene!

Comment

I know I liked the drama of the scene, and I didnt notice it at first. But now everytime I see the scene, I cant help but laugh at them all running around like crazy!

Comment

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the distortion in time. They had 14 minutes to get out of the tunnels. Chloe had 14 minutes to investigate what was happening to Clark, run to the Luthor mansion, talk with Lana, assemble a crack team of police after they had called the search off and then arrive just as the bombs are going off.

Well actually, they had 14 minutes because the bomb was about to explode... and... well it did! So I guess the point was getting out of the tunnel now (which was hard because of the bomb explosion that caused those mini-earthquakes)...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎