Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Nemesis

Talk about plotholes, inconsistencies & mistakes you spotted in Nemesis.

How did kryptonite end up in underground tunnels?

Comment

uh. . the tunnels might have been put in after the first meteor shower?

Comment

How about Lana firing two rounds at the locks on the briefcase while it's sitting on a glass coffee table! That was beyond dumb of the director not to catch that one. Let alone NOBODY pointing it out to him.

Deagleclaw out

Comment

Originally posted by Deagleclaw
          How about Lana firing two rounds at the locks on the briefcase while it's sitting on a glass coffee table! That was beyond dumb of the director not to catch that one. Let alone NOBODY pointing it out to him.

Deagleclaw out
          Aside from that, what if Lex finds out it was Lana who shot the briefcase? (notices the gun has two less bullets, finds the bullets under his desk, etc etc)

Comment

^^Or sees it on the security cameras he installed in his study.

Comment

If Lex found all of that out, he'd probably think "Well, I did it first. She's just adapting in order to survive the game," or something of that nature. I mean, you can't blame someone for doing something that you do. Lex is a smart man, I'm sure he has the ability to come to that conclusion.

Comment

^^I doubt that. Lex was burned too many times by the women in his life. I think...no, I know the next time it happens, it will be the last. We are very close to finally seeing the Lex who is no longer held back by worries of what others think of him (which is what Lionel has always been).

Comment

Hmmm, I see what you are saying. Maybe I shouldn't have used "can't". How about this, you "can't" blame someone for doing the same thing you do, but you can physically do something to rectify the situation.

Comment

i think a big mistake is the chick from the begining she paused too much (amateur)

Comment

I wish they had addressed what happened to the wife after the 2nd explosion. Was it suicide? Was she buried? They could have given her a better/more thorough send-off.

They just threw that line in about the chisel at the end. Lex wouldn't have let that go after the barn scene in Crimson when he tried to stab Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Deagleclaw

Deagleclaw out
                        Not to mention the gun wasn't even loaded when she pulled the slide back.

Comment

ok how about the part when all the rubble fell on clark n some how the door behind lex like 10 feet away magically broke open lol

Comment

Yeah, I didn't understand all that krytonite in the tunnel. The first meteor shower happened 16 years ago. that is not enough time for that much rock to be burried that far down, but I guess you have to give in to the story line-or maybe Lex is not lying and he is really making a water purificating system and is adding the krytonite for extra minerals to the water.

Comment

There was a huge splinter rock thing stuck in Clark's arm, which was all bloody, but when Lex wrapped that thing around his arm, it barely soaked through, and it looked pale pinkish...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎