No announcement yet.

Surveillance

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surveillance

I was thinking about something during this episode. When that meteor freak threw Lana by using wind or whatever, Clark didn't even think before he reacted by tossing the guy accros the room. Isn't only reasonable that a billionaire such as Lex would have surveillance/security cameras in that room? We already know he has them as he already had vidoes of Lana getting undressed. O well, another plothole I suppose.

if that were the case, we could go back to the luthor mansion about every time Clark goes there because he seems to use some superpower, and im sure he probalby superspeeds to go/leave the mansion anyways

ill give you an example

promise, wine cellar, powrers

no security cams?

Comment

I've always gotten the impression that Lex does know about Clark and has for the longest time. He just didn't want Clark to know.

Comment

the security cameras in lana's room were removed according to lex. besides that's a plothole the writers never really address unless it's convienent to the plot.

Comment

We're meant to assume that Clark edits the surveillance footage every time :P

Comment

I think Clark must know -after six years- that it's only a matter of time until Lex puts 2 and 2 together and figures out his entire secret ... because if he doesn't have the slightest idea about that possibility, then he's simply clueless (which is a distinct possibility for SV's Clark)!

Comment

Yeah, the camera thing in the mansion is a problem that still bother me during the season 6.

And...who takes Lana to the hospital? Except the audience no one knows...so the security guards or Lex soon or later will must look the video registration of that night.
              I still don't get, why in the 6x02 the writers reveal that the mansion is full of video-cameras and then...ten episode later, forgot.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎