No announcement yet.

Why does Clark need a seatbelt for?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Clark need a seatbelt for?

I was watching the show again yesterday and I was pretty puzzled by the idea of Clark wearing a seatbelt, I mean, He can walk through fire and nothing! I understand chloe wearing one but him?

To keep up appearances. The fact that he doesn't need to wear a seat belt because he's an invincible alien is a secret.

And the hole he would make in the windshield would be expensive to fix.

Comment

to keep smallville haters from complaining he's a bad role model

and isn't there an identical thread somewhere else? i swear i posted a funny response somewhere...

Comment

besides it is law in most if not all states and Clark would get ticketed for not wearing his seat belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa_Gent
          besides it is law in most if not all states and Clark would get ticketed for not wearing his seat belt.
          So true JK, so true just think if Sheriff Adams was still alive today, she will be all over his butt as if he was a Klondike Bar

Comment

kal-el_Girl, this was a great catch .
            but i can just imagine, clark never breaks a law ever, so clark buckles up all the time(breaking and entering to the luthor mansion must not be against the law.

Comment

This is when you know you're REALLY a fan of Smallville. When you discuss Clark Kent's seatbelt habits. LOL!

Comment

Yeah it is probably a law or something, and he is keeping up appearances. In all honesty though it is probably because when Tom Welling is driving in a Truck on set, God forbid something go wrong with the car, and he isn't wearing his seatbelt, unlike Clark Kent, Tom Welling could get seriously hurt. Why are we nitpicking about seatbelts anyway?

Comment

Yup, it's buckle up or pay up...that's the law here in Tucson, anyhow. (there are even signs on some streets to remind us to do it)...maybe that's how it is on Smallville. *shrugs*
                  --It's funny (in a cool way) you noticed it though. I was too caught up with the fact that Clark's truck is new...
                  Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 04-29-2007, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                    kal-el_Girl, this was a great catch .
                    but i can just imagine, clark never breaks a law ever, so clark buckles up all the time(breaking and entering to the luthor mansion must not be against the law.
                    thanks! I think that I was in the shower and this random thought came to mind about clark wearing a seatbelt, but I agree w/ you I guess breaking and entering so many times in so many places is not illegal is just for "the cause"

Originally posted by Drakaun
                    Why are we nitpicking about seatbelts anyway?
                    because is fun and we don't have a life!

Comment

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
                      because is fun and we don't have a life!

that is sooo true...!!!!!!

As for the question.....I think Clark wanted to enjoy his new truck to the fullest...even the seat belts....

Orrr...he was scared of tickets...the farm is running low......financial condition not good..so a ticket on the top of that.....heheee..poor guy!!!

Comment

Actually, the farm must be doing pretty good considering the fact they could afford a new truck, and it's not surprising considering the fact they don't need to pay any workers because Clark does everything in 5 minutes...

Comment

In Kansas if you are in the front seat, our motto goes:

Click it or Ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Drakaun
                            Yeah it is probably a law or something, and he is keeping up appearances. In all honesty though it is probably because when Tom Welling is driving in a Truck on set, God forbid something go wrong with the car, and he isn't wearing his seatbelt, unlike Clark Kent, Tom Welling could get seriously hurt. Why are we nitpicking about seatbelts anyway?
                            Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎