No announcement yet.

The Strings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Novak Fan
    But on a second though you're right. Besides, on others shows and movies they always taught us that "future myself" and "present myself" can't be (or shouldn't be) together on the same timeline. So watching the two Hiros was kind of confusing.
    I that about that as well.On Back to the Future, the 2 Martys werent suppose to see each other or it was bad; and on Timecop you can see each other but you cant touch each other or you kindve implode. There was another movie I watched one time were they were changing events in the past and the world was dying around them as it happenned because of all the rifts. Cant remember what it was, but it was the one were they kept taking people off planes that crashed or something like that. It will be interesting to see which way the writers take Heroes!
    Last edited by chrisxs5; 04-27-2007, 05:28 AM.

Comment

yeah..I wonder if they are going to explain that ! I hope that at least the online comic will...just like it did it with the strange "timeline" that was in Isaac's house. At first I thought it was Sylar living there

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎