Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylar's "future"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seriously doubt that Sylar can turn "good." Even if he changes his mind there's still nothing to change the fact that he's slaughtered countless people with powers just so he can benefit.

Telekinetic man
    Ice person
    Hearing woman
    Eden
    Papa Suresh
    Man who was frozen
    Frozen man's wife
    Isaac
    Cheerleader
    Bennett's lab assistant
    etc

Comment

He was asking for forgiveness in his apartment.

Comment

That was a ruse to lure Mohinder into a false sense of security! Sylar is evil!

Comment

lol, I dont think Sylar was expecting someone to bring in.

Comment

i just think the power will be destorted coz it's second hand

but then again when peter did it, it was perfect

Comment

I wouldn't say perfect. Just watched the bit where Peter completed Isaac's painting in "Hiros", and it was certainly not of Isaac's usual style or standard. So, I think it's a blend of artistic ability and character ie Isaac is a comicbook artist who is an accomplished painter, and that's reflected in a skilled comic style of art. Peter isn't skilled artistically but is a good guy, so paints and draws as best he can (even his stick figures had a kind of innocent look about them ), whereas Sylar possibly remembered some art skills with his enhanced memory, and paints in a style reflective of his personality; dark and twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                I wouldn't say perfect. Just watched the bit where Peter completed Isaac's painting in "Hiros", and it was certainly not of Isaac's usual style or standard. So, I think it's a blend of artistic ability and character ie Isaac is a comicbook artist who is an accomplished painter, and that's reflected in a skilled comic style of art. Peter isn't skilled artistically but is a good guy, so paints and draws as best he can (even his stick figures had a kind of innocent look about them ), whereas Sylar possibly remembered some art skills with his enhanced memory, and paints in a style reflective of his personality; dark and twisted.
                Very well put!

Originally posted by Nam-Ek2
                i just think the power will be destorted coz it's second hand

but then again when peter did it, it was perfect
                It's called genrations, for example, when a video is duplicted it gets more distorted each copy, becuase the original quality can never be copied. So by the time you get 5 copies down the line it looks very bad. I think that would be the case for Peter as well. As for Sylar, I think it would have to be much worse, he is looking at something and trying to copy it himself. So it should be distorted by the time he gets done. Even Isaac couldnt paint an exact copy of another painting. So when Sylar gets a power and then Peter gets it from him , Peters power is a third genration power, and should'nt be as powerful as the original.
                Last edited by chrisxs5; 04-26-2007, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎