No announcement yet.

What was Peter doing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was Peter doing?

That piece of glass hit him in the back of the head. Was he just standing there with his back turned to Sylar? That seemed sort of odd.

I thought that was weak, unless he was running from Sylar how did it hit the back of his head?

Comment

He was probably trying to get around to flank Sylar, but with his super hearing Sylar knew where to send the glass.

Comment

No he sent the glass in all directions, I think maybe he was trying to duck and cover cause he saw the glass coming, but didn't co it in time.

Comment

I thought peter should've flown around a bit but...I guess they're saving the full blown battle for later...

Comment

They're not going to have an all-out, no holds barred, super-powered battle royale between Peter and Sylar this early in the series. Peter may be in decent control of his ability now, but he still needs time to perfect it, hone it. So I think they're either going to have some type of massive brawl in the season finale, or later in the series.

And come to think of it, it flat-out shows that the nuke DOES go off in the future, yet Peter's still there. I guess Nathan's speculation that Peter would survive the explosion is true!

Comment

Notice Mohinder wasnt hit, Maybe Peter was protecting him.

Comment

yeah, but I'm going with the duck and cover theory shipgrad2002 had. He just didn't uh, get the ducking part down.

Comment

He coudve floated to the ceiling, would have been out of the way then.

Comment

I agree, the fact that Peter was turning his back on Sylar was kinda weird, but I also think that Mohinder leaving Sylar was even worst, he could have killed him, then pick Peter up!

wtf was he thinkin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Portdechar
                      I also think that Mohinder leaving Sylar was even worst, he could have killed him, then pick Peter up!

wtf was he thinkin!!!

That's exacktly what I thought!!!Mohinder,you moron!Why didn't you kill that jerk???You should know better and you call yourself a scientist
                      Last edited by Sweetie; 04-24-2007, 10:20 AM.

Comment

i don't understand coz he could have countered it with his tk.

it was gd showdown but sylar outsmarted peter

mohinder wasn't thinking about killing sylar, he was too busy with thinking peter was dead

Comment

it seemed to me like Peter was trying to attack sylar then realized o crap im about to get hit and tried to run. It looked like he was moving when he got hit. and i think mohindar not killing sylar but saving peter was probably the smartest thing he could have done. He knew what Sylar did and how he stole powers and he also knew how powerful Peter is. Not exactly the best idea to let the most powerful evil guy you know to get a hold of the most powerful guy you know.

Comment

exactly, morally it was the right thing to do.
                            He thought Peter was really dead he needed to do something for him, the guy saved his life.

Comment

Wouldnt Peters brain have been useless with a big piece of glass in it anyways?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎