Collapse
No announcement yet.

dammmn, clarks ghetto

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't drink from the faucet at school b/c it's well water, I use water bottles. But at home I drink from the sink, so right on Clark! (If the waters good)

Comment

I live in a California city. Drinking the tap water might kill me.

Our water is delivered every month. Course, I still feel like a Tool *paying* for water.

Comment

The condition of tap water varies greatly depending on where you live. In my city, the tap water is fine to drink. But there are some places just one town over where the tap water is disgusting.

Comment

you get a water filter for your home water and it's fine =]] water bottles are good for school, church and places where other people have used the water. especially water fountains, never drink out of a water fountain if you see red stuff around where the water comes out (it's lipstick, ew.)

haha nice topic

Comment

What a strange thread...but here I'm answering it.

Last place I lived in the water was cleaner from the taps than bottled. I guess Smallville has good water despite all the farms and the fertilizer plant and the poisonous meteor rocks.

Comment

The tap water here comes with a nice, cloudy white tint. Yuck.

Running to the alps for the water...now that would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Chloe>All
                The condition of tap water varies greatly depending on where you live. In my city, the tap water is fine to drink. But there are some places just one town over where the tap water is disgusting.
                I have lived in various places including Chicago and Texas and I still drink from tap. so far no consequences...

so far

Comment

You guys arerso weak wristedand pampered. You grew up in the sissy age where everybody drinks bottled water. In the 80's when I was a kid bottled water didnt exist. Thats Why Louis Black did a comedy routine bout people who drink bottled water. Its ridiculous how soft people have gotten. The country is ripe for takeover.

Comment

It depends on the age of the house and what sort of piping materials were used. You dont want to be drinking from lead pipes (which studies have shown can cause permanent neurological damage in kids).

Here is a quick quote of an article:
                    Lead is rare in source water, but it can get into your tap water in several ways and most of them are older house problems. Lead can leach out of the lead pipes that are common in the distribution network in older cities. Lead can also leach out of a lead service line from your house to the street, your brass water meter, which can be made with lead, lead solder joints in copper plumbing lines... Maas, who has researched the lead issue for years, said that about 85 percent of the time, the lead test comes up negative... But, Maas noted, the convenience factor - most people are too impatient to let the tap run for a full minute every time they turn it on - leads most homeowners to get a filter.

...The second most serious contaminant to drinking water in America, in Maas' estimation, is arsenic, a naturally occurring element that can contaminate ground water. If the drinking water in your new house will come from a well - either your own or the utility's - you should get it tested for arsenic, he said. Arsenic is well known as a poison when given in large doses...

I usually buy bottle water in gallon size.

Comment

I drink from a bottle. CK is just saving money

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer
                        You would if yo ulived here

Water isn't supposed to be yellow and there isn't supposed to be warnings sent to you by the state water testers. Bottled all the way here.

But speaking of Clark going ghetto, he needs to find a black woman. Vixen.
                        Black women aren't ghetto by default

But Vixen and Clark? Good idea. Peep the avatar

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎