Collapse
No announcement yet.

peter/nathans dad.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking just like the current "heroes" met, so did their parents before them. They all have ties to each other. Linderman and Petrelli worked together, likely in the team Linderman has mentioned, and Mrs. Petrelli of course knows a whole host of information, Kaito Nakumura has had ties with the company, which has ties to linderman. Not to mention the company has done business on the Devoux building for some reason. I've heard we'll learn more about Sylars parents in the future as well.

Now, it's all spectuation as to which of them have powers, It wouldn't suprise anyone if they all did.

But just because they are all connected or whatever, doesn't mean they all do have powers. I take it to mean that the "Heroes" we know about now were "involved by the mere fact of [their] birth", if you know what I mean.

Comment

The comics does not mention Pa Patrelli having powers, it mentions him freaking out about those who do.(Like any of that means anything) I was thinking that maybe Nathan and Peter have different dads also.

Comment

Linderman & Mrs.Petrelli are Nathan's real parents as for Peter,I'm pretty sure that he had been adopted by the Petrellis when he was just a baby just like Claire.I think that's why Mrs.Petrelli treats him differently and that's why there's a special bound between Peter & Claire.
        Last edited by Sweetie; 04-24-2007, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I think that is 2 far fetched, the only half brothers thing sounds more likely. That could also cuase a great amount of tension between them. They are starting to reverse roles from the beginning of the season as it is. All you need is one could fight between with the remarks of "you're not my full brother anyways" and you have a big fight on your hands.

Comment

I think that Nathan/Peter's dad could be Linderman, but I highly doubt it. We definitley don't know who it is..

Comment

They shouldnt do that, that would be way too Days of Lives. Plus it would make Mrs Patrelli look like a whore. Not to mention that Pa patrelli already had them before him and lind became friends again. According to the comics.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎