Collapse
No announcement yet.

claire?nathan?paris?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of Zach, here is a blast from the past I came across while looking through the older postings:

Comment

i dont really think nathan cares about her to much with his whole new president thing he seems like hes going to start to be selfish and him and peter are going to start seperating 1 good 1 bad, like he said "u can live if u explode??" like he really wanted it to happen and peter to explode

Comment

Originally posted by angeloo
        i dont really think nathan cares about her to much with his whole new president thing he seems like hes going to start to be selfish and him and peter are going to start seperating 1 good 1 bad, like he said "u can live if u explode??" like he really wanted it to happen and peter to explode
        How can you think Nathan wants Peter to explode, I know Nathan hides his feeling well for most people. But, I think, based on what I've seen, that he'd break down if anything happened to Peter. When he thought Peter was dead, he didn't care about the election at all. And you can see Nathans still deliberating in his mind whether or not his career in politics is worth it's cost.

Why's everyone so down on Nathan all of a sudden, Bennets a great guy, but in the beginning everyone was putting curses on him. Nathan wants Claire to leave, I believe, because he has a lot going on right now, he just had Lindermans master plan revealed to him, lost his brother (momentarily) then meets his daughter for the first time. Claires presence in New York can't help him, not now.

Originally posted by OmegaII
        Linderman is fixing the election.

He will use Micah to overcome the Wireless interference.

That is exactly what I was saying.

Comment

Re: claire?nathan?paris?

Originally posted by phantom222
          nathan is such a jerk! hes just sendin claire off to paris, no second thought. and to add insult to injury, HE HUGS HER. like hes not breakin her heart
          She didnt seem like it was the expected hug she had been waiting for, she looked kind've disappointed.

Comment

I think Nathan is trying to have his cake and eat it too. By sending Claire to Paris he can then convince himself that he is getting her out of NY for the explosion, keeping her safe, and the fact that she won't wreck his chances at being elected is a bonus. Same with Peter now that he thinks he would live through the explosion, even if he is the bomb. Nathan does not lose his brother and gets to be president. To him it is a win win situation. That being said it is playing out rather rotten.

Comment

quote:
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally posted by chrisxs5
              She didnt seem like it was the expected hug she had been waiting for, she looked kind've disappointed

exactly. she thought her dad was gonna be a hero, like peter, even before she knew her dad was peter`s brother. nathans such a let down as a father. good thing she`s got a wicked cool uncle like peter.

*peter wont let her go to paris. he said he needs her to stop the bomb, and he probably does.

Comment

I want to see Claire meet her younger half brothers.

She may be the leader by season 10, and her brothers fighting along side her

Comment

The Fantastic Patrellis coming soon to a theater near you.

Comment

I think Nathan is sending Claire to paris to protect her of the bomb.

If his unknown daughter appears only 1 or 2 days after the election that wouldnt make a great first impression in his new job so people might still want him to step down after this
                    SO, why would he (if he is the egomaniac some of you think he is) send her away for only 1 week if that may still endanger his new postition?

Thats why i think its only for her protection.

Comment

Peter and Nathan talked about what she could recover from so I think they know she is OK either way,

Comment

Look i think people are being way to harsh on Nathan. People are also overlooking Peter's faults. he tends not to look at the consequences enough, he jumps on board one idea after the other. Claire cant help them stop the bomb she doesnt even know the bomb is peter.
                        Nathan may be wanting her out of the country to win the election but i dnt think its for Linderman's plans.
                        Some big things arer going to be happening and i think people need to take thier steak knives out of Nathan. I rememer in the beginning people were saying how he was goingi to betray Peter and he was going to be bad and al this stuff.

Comment

All very good points! Except for the steak knives,

Comment

well im pretty sure if nathan listens to linderman and has NY blow up he becomes evil and power hungry, well thats what it seems like in the preview for te future episode

Comment

the future episode doesnt mean that is going to be the future its a possible future. Nathan's last words to linderman were your insane.
                              While i am sure the white house is attracitve to him he isnt necassarily going to accept Lindermans offer.

Comment

Well, when you think about it; Linderman was nice and wanted to save lives when he was younger (novels) so obvious people can change. Look at Vadar!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎