No announcement yet.

claire?nathan?paris?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claire?nathan?paris?

nathan is such a jerk! hes just sendin claire off to paris, no second thought. and to add insult to injury, HE HUGS HER. like hes not breakin her heart

Ya I know..I cant stand him! Oh well thats okay..I want her reunited with her daddy anyways Nathan doesnt deserve her as a daughter

Comment

i don't like him either. but with HRG turning even cooler than he already was, we need to have a long term character that stays ambiguous...

Originally posted by newfan
      Ya I know..I cant stand him! Oh well thats okay..I want her reunited with her daddy anyways Nathan doesnt deserve her as a daughter
      and i'm totally waiting for claire to meet up with hrg, and remember what he sacrificed for her, and how nathan wouldn't give up anything or even let her stick around behind the scenes for a week...if she sees HRG and hugs him and calls him dad...perfect!

Comment

^^true

Comment

I know...HRG ROCKS!! I love him even more now Rick
          I am SO waiting for Claire to reunite with him..If she sees him , hugs him and calls him daddy...oh man..that is beyond perfect Rick Okay I should just stop now That is gonna be one sweet reunion!

Comment

Re: claire?nathan?paris?

Originally posted by phantom222
            nathan is such a jerk! hes just sendin claire off to paris, no second thought. and to add insult to injury, HE HUGS HER. like hes not breakin her heart
            Nathan knows New York is going up the day after the election, he is probably getting her to safety.

Comment

again, still selfish. he's not just protecting claire. he said he needs to win the election. not get her clear. how about preventing the bomb? or telling her he has information and wants to keep her safe? AND he knows that peter can heal, because of getting claire's power, and peter can probably survive it, so why not claire. i think he's just trying to not have her around to see him do something he doesn't want consequences for.

Comment

Linderman is fixing the election.

He will use Micah to overcome the Wireless interference.

Comment

Isn't it interesting that just a few short months ago, people wanted HRG dead?

I couldn't find the post, but I said back then that folks will more than likely love HRG later on.

Comment

i don't remember that...at least for myself, but i might have ...if so being wrong suxx...if not, HA! I KNEW IT. I'm always right.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                      Isn't it interesting that just a few short months ago, people wanted HRG dead?

I couldn't find the post, but I said back then that folks will more than likely love HRG later on.
                      Really, people said that? I didnt read any of that..I never wanted him dead! I loved him from day one! But it is interesting how people are coming around on him now! I love it!

Comment

Folks (myself included) were saying how evil HRG was for wiping everyone's minds.
                        Lest we forget Claire's buddy Zach.

Comment

Oh I thought he was evil in the beginning for sure! but that is why I loved him There is just something about that man!

Comment

He has been walking on the line between good and evil for a long time and fell off on the good side.

BTW good or evil HRG was always one of the coolest characters on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by FUZZYWOOKIEE
                              He has been walking on the line between good and evil for a long time and fell off on the good side.

BTW good or evil HRG was always one of the coolest characters on the show.

Couldnt agree with you more!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎