Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P Issac

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess he didn't even want to attempt to change the future in his favor. Oh well.

Comment

That was sad. I liked Issac. He was pretty cool.

Comment

Isaac was always kind of meh to me. He could see the future but we knew he did not have much of one. Especially since both Peter and Sylar both can use his power.

Comment

You have to remember that he did all of those drugs and then had his girlfriend die...he left behind the only thing he was needed for, the key to killing Sylar.

He accepted his fate.

Comment

anyone think that linderman might res him if he could? idk but the things he was saying seemed like he was going to live again or show the heroes what to do with his comic

Comment

It seemed as though his last heroic act that he was doing was giving them the info on how to stop it. He said he was tired of trying to fight the future. But just becuase he is dead now doesn't mean that Hiro cant come back and stop his death. It has to be on the timeline.

Comment

RIP Issac

Comment

I didn't think too much of him, but it occured to me as Sylar entered his apartment that I was gonna miss that guy. .

Farewell, Mr ee-zak.

Comment

Isaac and Simone together at last!

Comment

In the spoilers section for the next few episodes, Santiago Cabrera (Isaac) is still listed in the cast. Does that mean he'll come back? Or will it just be flashback cameos?

Sigh... I'm going to miss his art, Sylar paints disgustingly.

Comment

These deaths are so predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by CallMeClark
                          These deaths are so predictable.
                          This one was the most predictable, of course with all the paintings of it everywhere!

Comment

Yeh thats why i was disappointed it was so obvious he was going to die we knew one character was going to die and almost everyone pointed to isaac. And i dnt feel it was properly done too easy.
                            Though i liked the idea that in his next comic its going to show how to defeat sylar. or in that sketchbook. What also upset me was that we knew he was going to die from the first episodes andnow it came true kind of left me feeling disapointed.
                            Also logically the idiot shoulda just left before sylar came!
                            And got the book or sketch whatever to hiro or peter or something so dumb.
                            I feel the writers did this because he might have been the least popular one there.
                            Who else thinks the bomb is going to go off?

Comment

I'm proud of him

wasn't even scared of sylar

good man

didnt need more of a heroic sendoff, he died with honour

Comment

Originally posted by Saviour of Earth
                                Yeh thats why i was disappointed it was so obvious he was going to die we knew one character was going to die and almost everyone pointed to isaac. And i dnt feel it was properly done too easy.
                                Though i liked the idea that in his next comic its going to show how to defeat sylar. or in that sketchbook. What also upset me was that we knew he was going to die from the first episodes andnow it came true kind of left me feeling disapointed.
                                Also logically the idiot shoulda just left before sylar came!
                                And got the book or sketch whatever to hiro or peter or something so dumb.
                                I feel the writers did this because he might have been the least popular one there.
                                Who else thinks the bomb is going to go off?
                                I completelt agree with you, I spent time agreeing that he wasnt going to die becuase it was so obvious. They could have been more cretive in the way they killed him, but in the same since that might have been overboard!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎