No announcement yet.

R.I.P Issac

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Issac

Issac's dead but the sketch book he gave the courier must have the way to kill Sylar. This show smokes Smallville.

wow so issac is actually dead now. unless sylar just bent down to give him a kiss and thats why he screamed hummm.

Comment

He's as dead as a door nail. Now the trippy stuff starts to happen now. The Hiro from the first episode will be showing up in Issac's loft soon starting all the events in motion.

Comment

I will miss him

Comment

perhaps it does smok SV, but i'd never say that in public

at least he's with simone in heaven

Comment

What a punk. Didn't even put up a fight. Still sad to see the guy just give up. They could've gave him a more heroic sendoff.

Comment

Goodby isaac. we hardly knew ye.

Comment

Bye Issac I liked Issac but he wasnt my favorite...I dont have to have a hissy fit tonight thank god

Comment

He might not be dead, remember Hiro's, uh, "logic" () ? he might be right if I understood that.

Comment

With future Hiro's timeline he might be able to stop Issac from dying, he has to be making it for a reason, he probably knew his past self was going to show up in the future and with the knowledge he obtains he can go back and alter quite a lot. When you have a show where a character can travel through time no one is truly dead. We shall just have to wait and see.

And with Hiro's logic about being unable to change the past, that is where past Hiro comes into play. Since the past is technically Hiro's future he might be able to change things.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                      What a punk. Didn't even put up a fight. Still sad to see the guy just give up. They could've gave him a more heroic sendoff.
                      Remember what he said, he left behind the way to kill Sylar. Isaac will get the last laugh from beyond the grave.

Comment

Re: R.I.P Issac

Originally posted by Hockeyking
                        Issac's dead but the sketch book he gave the courier must have the way to kill Sylar. This show smokes Smallville.

Yeah I agree. Heros brings it every week, I mean every episode is exciting action packed. Smallville seems to throw these stupid filler episodes in every now and again. Hereos don't. I love this show!!

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaII
                          Remember what he said, he left behind the way to kill Sylar. Isaac will get the last laugh from beyond the grave.
                          yeah, if he's dead that is.

Comment

I loved Issac! *cries*

Comment

I didn't love him, but respected him. (my mums an artist)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎