Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anyone Else Happy Lex is finally...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kind like him .....but I miss his sense of humor .....

Comment

Whatever issues we may have with the show, we can be grateful that they got it right (as close to it as possible) re: Lex's fall from grace. Sure, there were a few bumps in the road - likely because of time constraints, but while Lex's fall into darkness has been more of an evolution, Clark's rise to become the greatest superhero ever will seem far more rushed, IMHO.

The Lex who wouldn't bat an eye at threatening Chloe, her mom or anyone who might get in the way is a glimmer of the kind of Lex who'd have the guts to challenge Superman with little fear.

Lex was always supposed to become bad, it's 'how' he got there which became such a great theme in SV.

Even when he's at his worst, if you're a Lex fan, ya gotta love it. What we should want is to see Clark actually step up to the plate and be truly worthy as Lex's nemesis. (The jury's still out on that one until series finale)

Comment

This episode truly pushed Lex over the edge in terms of morality. He did evil before but he was just so awful in this episode! I liked it because that's what he's suppose to be but hated because he's such a SOB!

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎