Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were the funniest things in this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the look on clark's face as he seemed annoyed that he had to push lex out of the way

Comment

A lot of funny options but had to go with "The doctor thinking that Lana is a golddigger" because he entirely did have that attitude. LOL - bad bedside manner but still funny.

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
      I loved the look on clark's face as he seemed annoyed that he had to push lex out of the way
      LOL - yeah - that was a 'great..., guess I have to be the better person and save you even though I hate your guts and you married Lana to spite me and are now trying to make an army of freaks that I'll eventually have to fight' look...lol

Comment

If he hadn't save Lex, Chloe would have big trouble. She would be responsible for shooting Lex. It was some special gas-bullet, but if it heat him at face, he would even die. So Clark for sec was thinking only about himself. Good that he can use his brain and isn't egoist.

Comment

Something like a tear gas grenade shouldn't have enough power to kill someone. It would have enough to disfigure someone's face if shot in the face, but not kill them.

Comment

it's why i said that chloe would be responsible for "shooting".

Comment

The funniest one to me was when Clark pushed Lex out of the way just in time. It was hilarious because he's just sitting there, "Oh, should I save him. I hate him. Oh well." PUSH. Crap I was laughing my head off.

Comment

Well I think that the doctor thinking Lana was a golddigger was the funniest. But I agree with Ania!

Comment

Clark should have made that b*tch sweat it out a lot longer than a milli-second xrayvision. Lana the gold digger comes in second for me. Funny poll, Thanks!

Comment

What would have made the b*tch sweat even more would be if Clark pulled Lex back every time the grenade got closer to him. He would be acting like "Oh sh*t, it's gonna hit me" and piss or even crap his pants.

Comment

Funniest thing for me would be Clark having bales of hay in his new shiny truck, on the way to Metropolis. He's such a dork.

Comment

That's because Clark's known as Don Kent in Metropolis. He's the underworld leader of the illegal hay cartel. He must have been in Metropolis to post bale.

{Rimshot}

I know, I know, that was pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by seacrystal
                          Funniest thing for me would be Clark having bales of hay in his new shiny truck, on the way to Metropolis. He's such a dork.
                          Good catch, I actually noticed that too and thought Clark what's with the bales of hay in the back of the pickup. Oh how I love our dorky farmboy.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎