View Poll Results: How would you rate the acting?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

71 50.71%
  • OK

29 20.71%
  • Nothing special

23 16.43%
  • Bad

6 4.29%
  • Horrible

11 7.86%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Originally posted by Detorio
    That Lex comment had me reeling hey nice one
    I seriously thought there was something wrong with my TV set..... I mean, everytime Lex smiled I was like blinded for a few seconds..... Someone put way too much bleach on his teeth, just before the epi, IMO.

Board Master
    I voted "great" - I thought it a bit of an overstatement, though. I wish there'd be an option for "good"

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
    I was not impressed. That's how the characters came across, IMO:
    - Clark: stood around like a moron, not knowing what to do.
    [...]
    i'm sure they've heard the fans complaining about how unSuperman-like Clark's emotions are, esp those "puppydog" eyes for Lana *ugh*.
    I think he was attempting to act more mature, less emotional (mask his feelings/worries), while still show he's supportive of those he cares about.
    ( more Superman-like ?)
    Last edited by Khyla; 04-20-2007 at 06:14 AM.

Banned
    Originally posted by Khyla
    i'm sure they've heard the fans complaining about how unSuperman-like Clark's emotions are, esp those "puppydog" eyes for Lana *ugh*.
    I think he was attempting to act more mature, less emotional (mask his feelings/worries), while still show he's supportive of those he cares about.
    ( more Superman-like ?)
    Uh, yeah.... Superman, right. I must have forgotten.

And although Chloe was directing him at times, it was he who thought to retrive the button and also to steal the security camera video...

Tom and Kristin, they are both exellent actors, there's nothing to change with them, it's the scripters that are tearing the show down with their death addiction.

Banned
    Originally posted by Khyla
    And although Chloe was directing him at times, it was he who thought to retrive the button and also to steal the security camera video...
    I loved how there was a neat little sign showing the way to the 'security office'.

DC Mythos Room, sharing a donut with Lois
    I thought Lynda Carter was a stiff. To me, she seemed catatonic throughout the entire episode - just less catatonic at times, say from catatonic to heavily sedated with thorazine. I was not impressed at all. Perhaps she is a better actress than the script allowed but I never watched WW and I'm not a rabid fan of hers or of guest stars whose only claim to fame is a past linkage with a DC character. Who's next - Adam West?

AM seemed to be "trying" to get into the script but was not able to.

TW lacked emotion in most of the scenes.

MR did the best IMHO and AO was noton the screen long enough to judge.

KK did a very good job, IMHO - she got punched in the gut by the doctor's comments and it looked it.

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
    I loved how there was a neat little sign showing the way to the 'security office'.
    Agreed

What??!! Lynda was great in this ep Jack-El49. She was the best one next to MR...MR would have been first but his teeth and that bad ass (meaning good) tan kept distracting me.

Tom was great...but I think he's always great so that doesn't count.
    KK was great...wonderful job at the end. Totally agree with that.
    AM was great. Chloe has become one of my favs...

I thought this ep was wonderful as far as the acting goes. This group of people really have come a long way from season one and for that I give a gold star and a cookie.

I agree 100%

The acting was GREAT !! ....

Forum Whiz
    Hmm lets see.

I liked the Clark and Chloe interactions. The scene in the beginning when Clark was being all "supportive" about Chloe's meteor powers was great, because when she left you could see the mask slip and how worried he was about it.

I liked his line in the end when he goes "Now he's in mine."

Lex was Diabolical--nuff said. but MR is always freakishly evil when he wants to be.

Lana--She really seems sad, and i felt bad for her...well not really but still. Good job KK

AM-Not really that many emotional scenes for her since she ends up being controlled in the eipsode quite a bit, but does scenes were great, I also did like how she threatened the guy.

The acting in this episode was great. A lot of stuff could have been (and let's be real WAS) really campy. But they played against that and there were some really truthful moments for Chloe dealing with her mom and her freakiness; Clark dealing with Chloe's freakiness, casually using his powers, almost dying and his fury over Lex's evil; Lex was wonderfully, chillingly evil; Lana has been kicking butt with acting for the past few episodes and this one is no exception; and finally Moira.

I think she wins the acting award for this episode. When she started to cry while trying to hold her tears back from Lex... heartbreaking. And her catatonic face... chilling.

The acting in this episode was great, just like this whole season's acting. Every character one the show has stepped it up this season and that is so awesome!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast