Collapse
No announcement yet.

Used at her disposal...poor Clark.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it was meant to be an insult, even if it sounded like one. I thought it was just sloppy writing. It would have been better if she'd said she had "resources and powerful friends," as corny as that sounds. It would have fit in perfectly with the rest of the corniness of this episode.

Comment

Come on !! Give me a break .........howwwww many countless times Clark has used Chloe as his side kick ??? ...

Comment

ok i can see it both ways, i can see how we can reference her by saying her resources as a way of using Clark and his abilities, but you can also see it as her resources, are cracking down and doing every illegal thing to help her mom, I mean we all kno Clark thanks her for her detective ways which are not always legit, i mean breakin into luthorcorp laptops etc, but I think Clark might have wanted to her not go that extra step of hurting herself etc. and maybe Clark was like dang, and then i'll have save you a** again lol you never kno

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
          When has Clark ever said to anyone that Chloe was his resource at his disposal?

So I don't understand what you mean by pay back, because Chloe uses Clark as much as he uses her... and it's not like Chloe never ever benefited from all these tips Clark had her running after back in high school.

She used all of them for stories.
          Um everytime he needs some research, he like oh don't worry I'll get Chloe to search this or that.

Comment

Thatīs true ......but I think it is called Friendship with benefits ...... donīt get me wrong I mean ..... He helps her ...she helps him ..........but the important thing is that they respect and care about each other.

Comment

Originally posted by RedKRules
              Thatīs true ......but I think it is called Friendship with benefits ...... donīt get me wrong I mean ..... He helps her ...she helps him ..........but the important thing is that they respect and care about each other.
              Great Point.

Comment

I'm not sure about that line either I think it was a way to show that Chloe trusts Clark's is completely devoted to help her because he had said so and he bowed his head because he knew this was beyond his reach. But again they did make Chloe look like Clark was at the snip of his finger wich I didn't like but again there has been a while since we had seen bitc* Chloe so I can't really complain.

Comment

Even if Chloe wasn't controlled by her mom, so what if she uses Clark from time to time! She has earned it! How many times has she helped him? And I am not saying that that street doesn't go both ways, he has helped her too, that's what their relationship is about! Best friends helping each other, so stop making such a big deal out of Chloe's comment already!

Comment

I like Chloe...but I even noticed that she seems to use him whenever she wants. Maybe the writers are trying some role reversal here Chloe will be the needy one...and Lana will become more independent.

Comment

I hope they DONīT ........no need for another needy character .....heyyy I see Lana is more independent now ...even when Clark tries his hero thing on her .... ......

Comment

Originally posted by foreversmallville
                        I like Chloe...but I even noticed that she seems to use him whenever she wants. Maybe the writers are trying some role reversal here Chloe will be the needy one...and Lana will become more independent.
                        I don't think so they had her taking out that guy on the floor while he took Lana to the hospital.

Comment

Really I can't believe she said that, what a meany

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                            But of course if Lana did that, it would some how be her fault.... *Remembers thrist* Personally, I have no problem with it, but I can just hear the noise here if Lana did this.
                            I feel the same way. I can be generous and cut Chloe some slack given that she was mind-whamied, her mom gave vague instructions and the writers of this show often use the most controversial statements (i.e. "resources at her own disposal"). I just think that in general, the same generosity is not extended to Lana and Lois when TPTB make them do OOC stuff and write controversial statements for them to say. Just an observation.

Yeah well, Lois and Lana aren't Clark's best friends, ya know?
                            that came off kinda funny Theres' nothing like being put in mortal danger by those nearest and dearest to you? Maybe this is why Clex and Lex's betrayal of their friendship is so compelling?

I'd hate to think that being best friends gives people the right/power/privilege to put anyone's life in mortal danger, especially if said person put in mortal danger was not posing a threat.

Comment

I love how every body is all like

"he owe's her" she's his friend, he doesn't owe her anything. You owe people you don't know; your friends you help out simply because they are your friends, you shouldn't expect some sort of perk from it.

Personally I don't think resources was the right term to use, she could have said friends.

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyKent
                                I feel the same way. I can be generous and cut Chloe some slack given that she was mind-whamied, her mom gave vague instructions and the writers of this show often use the most controversial statements (i.e. "resources at her own disposal"). I just think that in general, the same generosity is not extended to Lana and Lois when TPTB make them do OOC stuff and write controversial statements for them to say. Just an observation.
                                Being Chloe Sullivan does indeed give you the privilege to get away with controversial statements and actions.

The way she turned to look at Clark after describing him as a resource, and Clark looking down pretty much an indication of how he feels towards her remark.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎