Collapse
No announcement yet.

Used at her disposal...poor Clark.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the big deal here? They each have abilities that the other doesn't and they help each other out when one needs it. Gosh, that sorta sounds like a partnership.

Originally posted by Deana
    Oh yeah, can you imagine if it was Lois or Lana who put that kryptonite on Clark?

He could have died? Betrayer Die!
    Are you serious? Why am I even asking that question... *of course* you're serious.

Dude, she was being mind controlled by her mother to get out of town any way she could. Clark was in her way, she had to stop him so she could leave. Period. And what's more? She has no recollection what happens after it's done. There you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
      Why are you quoting me? I didn't say "pay back a b*tch" in reply to why Chloe said what she said.

Clark used Chloe's help to solve things and in return she wrote stories with what Clark gave her.

Hence why I question the "pay back a b*itch" comment. What exactly does Chloe have to throw in Clark's face when they both use each other?
      Oops. I clicked the quote button. Sorry.

For the record, Lana was awesome this episode. I loved that she stood up for herself.

Comment

It's about time Chloe USE clark loll ....

He always used her for is own personal problems.... cant we reverse the prosess ?

Comment

Originally posted by chlarklove
          What's the big deal here? They each have abilities that the other doesn't and they help each other out when one needs it. Gosh, that sorta sounds like a partnership.

Are you serious? Why am I even asking that question... *of course* you're serious.

Dude, she was being mind controlled by her mother to get out of town any way she could. Clark was in her way, she had to stop him so she could leave. Period. And what's more? She has no recollection what happens after it's done. There you go.
          Deana=Girl

No actually I am not serious. Just calling some Kettles and pots black and such...

Comment

But of course if Lana did that, it would some how be her fault.... *Remembers thrist* Personally, I have no problem with it, but I can just hear the noise here if Lana did this.
            Last edited by SmallvilleMan; 04-19-2007, 06:56 PM.

Comment

It was taken out of context. She was in an emotional state,and was only saying she has "her army of one" as a resource! Clark understood what was going on. No harm done.

Comment

Originally posted by Deana
                She says Jump! Clark says How High?

lol no no this is better chloe says leap and clark says which tall building lol

Comment

I'm not sure I think Chloe used Clark. Her mother was sitting infront of her...getting ready to leave her life again, and Chloe was desperate. Clark could see that....that's why he lowers his head. She was grasping at straws at that point. I think him lowering his head was his way of saying...."Chloe, you have to let her go...you know there is nothing I can do....even with all of my powers." I don't think he was mad at all...if he was mad at anyone it was probably himself for not being able to do more.

Comment

i think what chloe said was that she has clark she has called him a hero so many times she is just affectionetly expressing how clark is there for her. clark did seem a little offended but he might worry about being asked to do something he does not agree with clark is very humble and i think he put his head down cause he still has issues with himself and the situation was sad to begin with. i don't think chloe would intentionally use clark they have been friends for a long time they are eachothers side kick.

Comment

Guys

When chloe said that an looked up at him... I think she was expecting Clark to agree with her, and she was looking for hope in his eyes...

I know it seem like she was talking ABOUT Clark BUT Chloe does indeed have stuff at her disposal which is why she is the sidekick to Clark... if anyone knows what Chloe is capable of it would be Clark

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                        i don't think chloe made it an insult.
                        i have amazing powers at my disposal.
                        she also could have meant the Justice league.
                        if your mom who you have not seen in 12 years is trapped by something, you would pull everything you had to get it.
                        I agree,which is why she tells moira to trust her if there is a way she'll find it.Chloe was jus tryin to assure her mom that she doesn't have to giveup and that chloe has help,it wasn't an insult at all

Comment

I had a feeling Chloe would catch some crap for that comment.

Anyway, I'm not sure what Clark was thinking when he put his head down. They know each other way too much to be hurt or offended by a comment like that (IMO).

Maybe he did it because he knows there's not much he can do about it. Plus, I think he feels a certain degree of guilt because all of the 'freakish things' that go on in SV go directly back to him.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallvilleMan
                            But of course if Lana did that, it would some how be her fault.... *Remembers thrist* Personally, I have no problem with it, but I can just hear the noise here if Lana did this.
                            I wouldn't say that,JK and Pete have done similar things while possess and there was no one to blame.Clark understood this as well,plus chloe doesn't even remember doin this to him.And clark himself before it happens knows moira was tryin to control chloe,he forgives.I wouldn't have blame lana or anyone if in the same situation cause she'd have no control over it.She'd be doin what she was told which was gettin out of town,and the only way to get past clark(Espcially wit him superspeedin in the way)is takin him down.She apologizes no less unlike jk or pete when they do it,so its obvious she's jus followin orders.I dont blame her nor would I blame lana if she did the same

Comment

Originally posted by JTKB44
                              lol no no this is better chloe says leap and clark says which tall building lol

Originally posted by AndiGirl
                              I'm not sure I think Chloe used Clark. Her mother was sitting infront of her...getting ready to leave her life again, and Chloe was desperate. Clark could see that....that's why he lowers his head. She was grasping at straws at that point. I think him lowering his head was his way of saying...."Chloe, you have to let her go...you know there is nothing I can do....even with all of my powers." I don't think he was mad at all...if he was mad at anyone it was probably himself for not being able to do more.
                              I agree,chloe was losin her mother again and was gettin emotional clark recognize that and knew he couldn't do more.He jus like chloe wanted to help but knew they'd have to go to lex for help which wasn't goin to happen.So clark dropped his head cause he knew tho chloe was right about him,it was out of both of their hands/no need to make promises u cant keep.So I agree,if anythin clark was upset he couldn't do more to help

Originally posted by RPMSDB
                              I had a feeling Chloe would catch some crap for that comment.

Anyway, I'm not sure what Clark was thinking when he put his head down. They know each other way too much to be hurt or offended by a comment like that (IMO).

Maybe he did it because he knows there's not much he can do about it. Plus, I think he feels a certain degree of guilt because all of the 'freakish things' that go on in SV go directly back to him.
                              that's what I took from his reaction,I mean the scene was sad to begin wit.So clark could have felt bad that he couldn't do more,chloe was lookin for hope when clark already told her moira was on borrow time.The question is now that she's out of lex hands where is goin to stay at,I dont think clark dropped his head cause he was hurt/offended etc...jus felt guilty cause chloe jus got her mom back and was losin her in 24hrs timeframe.Clark is her hero and for once there was nothin he could do,it sort of reminded me of the Ryan epi in s2 when clark couldn't help.
                              Last edited by D.M.A.; 04-19-2007, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Awful line.

But either way, she said it and I'm sure there's a reason WHY she said it. Sorry but Superman doesn't need a sidekick....

I've always said it, you want to see Clark move on from Lana? Well, the day you'll see that is the day Chloe no longer becomes Clark's crutch. Both girls are stopping him from becoming the man he's "supposed" to be.

One has his heart, the other his balls. Remove the two and you get Superman. MMMMK.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎