Collapse
No announcement yet.

Used at her disposal...poor Clark.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Used at her disposal...poor Clark.

Originally posted by redraven
    No it wasn't just you, Chloe said that, and I have to say...it annoyed me. It was messed up for her to describe Clark as a 'resource at her disposal' imo.
    I think that was just Chloespeak since she couldn't come out and say intergalactic traveller with powers that boggle the mind.

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
      Chloe helps Clark be a better super hero right now
      yeah right...chloe holds clark back way too much. he relies on her too often. i'll admit he's been stepping it up lately, but he's gotta learn to drop the crutch!

Comment

Oh yeah, can you imagine if it was Lois or Lana who put that kryptonite on Clark?

He could have died? Betrayer Die!

Comment

I agree with Nospam. Come on, they're each other's best friend. They help each other, no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by NightwingRobin85
            Well how many times has Clark used Chloe to get what he wants? Payback is a b*tch.
            When has Clark ever said to anyone that Chloe was his resource at his disposal?

So I don't understand what you mean by pay back, because Chloe uses Clark as much as he uses her... and it's not like Chloe never ever benefited from all these tips Clark had her running after back in high school.

She used all of them for stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Deana
              Oh yeah, can you imagine if it was Lois or Lana who put that kryptonite on Clark?

He could have died? Betrayer Die!
              Yeah...but it was Chloe who did that. So...no harm done.

Comment

Clark looked really upset and hurt, she more or less admitted using him, which isn't cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Deana
                  You know.

Comment

Yeah well, Lois and Lana aren't Clark's best friends, ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by redraven
                      Yeah...but it was Chloe who did that. So...no harm done.
                      I thought it was made clear that the people Chloe's mom controlled didn't really know what they were doing at the time that they were doing it. Kinda like Season 1 "Hug"... they were being controlled.

Comment

I really LIKED the line about Clark being Chloe's resource.
                        She called him "amazing" and he didn't seem to mind. He would do anything for her and they both know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
                          When has Clark ever said to anyone that Chloe was his resource at his disposal?

So I don't understand what you mean by pay back, because Chloe uses Clark as much as he uses her... and it's not like Chloe never ever benefited from all these tips Clark had her running after back in high school.

She used all of them for stories.
                          Wow. That sounds like friendship to me. You scratch me back, I scratch yours.

And it wasn't "Chloe" that used meteor rock to disable Clark. If Lana had acted out of character and done to the same to Clark I wouldn't be blaming her. Christ, every character has done a personality flip-flop/possession at some point.

Comment

I guess if she would've locked him in the barn and he got cow exposure it would be a bigger deal.

I mean, it was only kryptonite. The stuff that kills him.

Comment

Originally posted by RobynAdele0406
                              I thought it was made clear that the people Chloe's mom controlled didn't really know what they were doing at the time that they were doing it. Kinda like Season 1 "Hug"... they were being controlled.
                              Oh I know Chloe was under her mom's control, but if it was Lana...I could only imagine the uproar.

I remember a while ago people were mad about the part in 'Magnetic' when Lana was holding a gun to Clark. Which is why I even brought up the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
                                Wow. That sounds like friendship to me. You scratch me back, I scratch yours.
                                Why are you quoting me? I didn't say "pay back a b*tch" in reply to why Chloe said what she said.

Clark used Chloe's help to solve things and in return she wrote stories with what Clark gave her.

Hence why I question the "pay back a b*itch" comment. What exactly does Chloe have to throw in Clark's face when they both use each other?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎