No announcement yet.

Wars about to begin! (merged)/Lex Wars

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deana
    He'll do what he does best. Whine and take orders from Chloe.
    with yo-yo feelings about EVERYTHING on the side.

Comment

Clark might have been suggesting a war between him and Lex.

Comment

Clark better back up his words! He's all talk now, but when the time comes, he better be ready. Because he's right, the war is coming, and it's a lot sooner than he might think.

Comment

^ i agree... he better be ready when it hits..whether it is this season or next. I have a feeling this 33.1 story is not going to end this season...but might very well be the culmination of next, and possibly final, season....

and that is when I think the war will be full blown

Comment

Bring it on. My Lex will always come on top!!!!

Comment

Re: War

Originally posted by Dark Knight23
              The war is about to begin.... What did Clark mean by this. How is he going to war with Lex when he has to save Lex in the next episode. Or does something transpire in the cave that makes him go after Lex more. Thoughts?
              If u watched the preview to Nemesis, you'll see that Lex was walking away from Clark as Clark was yellin for him. Theres no way Clark saves Lex, Lex was gonna leave him to die. Atleast thats what I got out of the preview.

Comment

Originally posted by msleggie
                Clark might have been suggesting a war between him and Lex.
                Agreed. But it's more than that. Clark knows he has to protect the world from Lex at this point while keeping Chloe and Lana safe.

Comment

War to protect Lana and Chloe from Lex, probably.

Comment

I thought he said a war is about to begin and I took it as hes gonna try and get Lana out of there so he can do something about Lex

Comment

Re: Re: War

Originally posted by SUperFInger
                      If u watched the preview to Nemesis, you'll see that Lex was walking away from Clark as Clark was yellin for him. Theres no way Clark saves Lex, Lex was gonna leave him to die. Atleast thats what I got out of the preview.
                      I think in the preview I saw Clark helping Lex down the tunnel or something. Maybe that's going to be in the beginning of the episode.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: War

I think in the preview I saw Clark helping Lex down the tunnel or something. Maybe that's going to be in the beginning of the episode.
                        I don't think Clark would let Lex die. Even if there was some kind of war between them.

Comment

Re: War

The war is about to begin.... What did Clark mean by this. How is he going to war with Lex when he has to save Lex in the next episode. Or does something transpire in the cave that makes him go after Lex more. Thoughts?
                          I took that as having to do with 33.1 and that this whole thing with Chloe and Chloe's mom is just another notch against Lex and his 'hobby' of collecting meteor-freaks. Clark might be referring to that everything is bubbling over now and it's just inevitable that there has to be a show down between the JL and the Lex meteor-freaks.

That being said - most of the freaks don't really seem like they want to stay at 33.1......maybe we've yet to see what Lex's real army is?

I def don't think it had anything to do with Lana. The only ref it made to Lana was that Chloe and Clark had to tip-toe around Lex to make sure he doesn't hurt Lana - could that be the reason Lex wanted her to marry him in the first place? Doesn't add up with his behavior.....

Comment

This is Clark, he's not going to do anything. This is how I imagine the rest of the scene played out:

Clark: You're right, he'd feed her to the lions just to spite me. It's inevitable; the war's about to begin.
                            Chloe: What will you do then?
                            Clark: ...well, it's too late to bale hay. I guess I'll just have a sandwich, sit in the loft and daydream. Maybe bounce my baseball again.

Comment

I don't think that Clark sees Lex as a threat to anyone outside of their 'Smallville' world yet.

He knows that Lex is trying to build an army, but between the Justice League & the reluctant recruits I don't think he sees 33.1 as a serious global threat yet.

I'm tired of Clark's never ending love for Lana. I think that Clark doesn't believe that Lex truly loves Lana, he thinks that Lex is playing a one-up game with Clark. Lex has always wanted what Clark had--and he got Clark's girl. I think Lex loves Lana as much as Lex can love anyone, but there is a measure of truth to him wanting Lana because she was Clark's.

For the moment the war is still very personal, but it will reach global proporations soon.

Comment

he's gonna keep running in and out of Lex's mansion stealing his toilet paper.......war's hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎